Agnelli Family on DP and Capello case (2 Viewers)

Menace

Apr 22, 2005
Stuart said:
That's BS IMO. I can understand warning someone for cursing as was the case with me, but warning Rab just for calling Capello Crapello is stupid as far as I'm concerned. People insult other people every day in the real world. If the police arrested people for calling someone an idiot there'd hardly be anyone on the street today.

With all that in mind I say down with CRAPello!
Damn right! :agree:

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
I guess we need capello here to sort you yellow card fellows out :p. Why dont you guys just do a camoranesi and applaud your sarcasm across :D. :oops: better be careful dont wanna join the bandwagon just yet

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Stuart said:
That's BS IMO. I can understand warning someone for cursing as was the case with me, but warning Rab just for calling Capello Crapello is stupid as far as I'm concerned. People insult other people every day in the real world. If the police arrested people for calling someone an idiot there'd hardly be anyone on the street today.

With all that in mind I say down with CRAPello!

Thanks for the Back-up my friend.

It's ok, as I told you, let them feel as If they're working, It's becoming like a prison here. I don't want you to recieve anymore yellow cards because of me.

Lets put for them a sweet banana on the floor and Ignore them;).

jussiut

Feb 22, 2005
This is ridiculous. So we can't criticize the players and the staff anymore? If I say "Blasi was friggin' useless today and played like shit" do I get a warning? If I use a funny little nickname like "Crapello" I get a warning? Oh god.

For the record, Crapello should resign. I'll take a warning, I really don't care. You should keep the common sense with this moderation thing, you know. I'm sure nobody gets hugely offended by the word crapello.

Ps. Oh and if I "derailed the discussion" and I'll receive more warning points, so be it. This is, however, a forum that people actually use instead of the support forum.

Ascension

Sep 16, 2005
Preferably I wish both Del Piero and Capello to stay. But if I had to choose one of them to stay I'd say Del Piero in a heartbeat!!

Azzurri7 said:
For a second, I though I'm driving a car here with that warning thing.
:lol:

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
arc said:
wht up wit the yellow card uner the names of some oy ya
We've been warned for expressing our views.

Azzurri7 said:
Thanks for the Back-up my friend.

It's ok, as I told you, let them feel as If they're working, It's becoming like a prison here. I don't want you to recieve anymore yellow cards because of me.

Lets put for them a sweet banana on the floor and Ignore them;).
No problem, man. Don't worry about me, if I get banned I won't really care. The days when this place was somewhere for Juve fans to come, talk about the club and actually enjoy themselves is over. As you've probably noticed I hardly spend as much time on here as I used to and it isn't a coincidence.

jussiut said:
This is ridiculous. So we can't criticize the players and the staff anymore? If I say "Blasi was friggin' useless today and played like shit" do I get a warning? If I use a funny little nickname like "Crapello" I get a warning? Oh god.

For the record, Crapello should resign. I'll take a warning, I really don't care. You should keep the common sense with this moderation thing, you know. I'm sure nobody gets hugely offended by the word crapello.

Ps. Oh and if I "derailed the discussion" and I'll receive more warning points, so be it. This is, however, a forum that people actually use instead of the support forum.
Repped you. The mods really need to use a bit of common sense, as you said. I know that rules are rules but FFS use a bit of discretion, it's not beyond you as you are intelligent people.

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
jussiut said:
...You should keep the common sense with this moderation thing, you know. I'm sure nobody gets hugely offended by the word crapello.

Firstly, yes, it offends people. If you want to claim otherwise, you can, but I've broken up the fights to prove it. This has been policy for months, and has saved no end of bother.

Finally, yes, this is the wrong place for this. Note the bloody title: "Agnelli Family on DP and Capello case" Please do tell WTF the forum rules have to do with that?

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
mikhail said:
Firstly, yes, it offends people. If you want to claim otherwise, you can, but I've broken up the fights to prove it. This has been policy for months, and has saved no end of bother.

Finally, yes, this is the wrong place for this. Note the bloody title: "Agnelli Family on DP and Capello case" Please do tell WTF the forum rules have to do with that?
Are we still allowed to say WTF? :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)