African Cup Of Nations 2008 (5 Viewers)

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
what do you think of Egypt guys?
finally somebody mentioned egypt!!!

i was just watching a tv program talking about egypts chances and they have hope in doing sth, i would never count us out of this but the players really have to work hard. i must admit i am abit worried after all its my country but i have faith this team could do it.

its a fact cameroon is the only team to ever win this twice in a row in 40 years but u never know egypt were under dogs in 98 and we ended up wining it. so i really would'nt count us out of this one.

Sep 30, 2006

i was just watching a tv program talking about egypts chances and they have hope in doing sth, i would never count us out of this but the players really have to work hard. i must admit i am abit worried after all its my country but i have faith this team could do it.

its a fact cameroon is the only team to ever win this twice in a row in 40 years but u never know egypt were under dogs in 98 and we ended up wining it. so i really would'nt count us out of this one.
I Hope so :agree:

Jul 23, 2007
Yes, too bad that we are the holder and no body mentions us, IMO Egypt has some good players and an avearge coach and this is not exactly the best formula that wins you a tournement, I bet that if players like ( Hany Saied, Shady Mohamed, Tarek el Saeed, And probably Motaab&Amr Zaky ) played then we are fucked, with all my respect to them and to their fans, simply they are not good enough, but hence we have shortage in the attacking department, I can see both Zaky and Motaab in the starting 11 and Zidan on the bench as Hassan Shehata dont like him or his playing style.
P.S. Egypt will play 5-3-2 not 4-4-2 despite the fact that we played all our friendly matches with the latter, Come on Egypt prove me wrong and win the tournement.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
group b is gonna be good i wanna see ivory coast ghana in the final. and does any 1 no what channels in aus are showing this if any. thx

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
i dont think egypt have a chance of winning , there are stronger teams although i like them to win.
thats true, there r stronger teams but u never now. i think they r one of the strong teams but i will tell u the truth i will be very confident after the cameroon game. if that goes well i think the rest will be easier putting in mind that sudan is starting to get quite impressive ( specially at club level) and zambia was always a team that caused egypt loads of upset ( the most notrious upset was zambia kicking egypt out of the world cup qualifications). the knock out stage is a different story and thats where egypt may run into the big guns of the tournements. any way i think egypts chances are there but they need to preform well and the players should not think so much about getting mega million transfers to europe cos it wont happen for several reasons.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
Yes, too bad that we are the holder and no body mentions us, IMO Egypt has some good players and an avearge coach and this is not exactly the best formula that wins you a tournement, I bet that if players like ( Hany Saied, Shady Mohamed, Tarek el Saeed, And probably Motaab&Amr Zaky ) played then we are fucked, with all my respect to them and to their fans, simply they are not good enough, but hence we have shortage in the attacking department, I can see both Zaky and Motaab in the starting 11 and Zidan on the bench as Hassan Shehata dont like him or his playing style.
P.S. Egypt will play 5-3-2 not 4-4-2 despite the fact that we played all our friendly matches with the latter, Come on Egypt prove me wrong and win the tournement.
word!!!! the players u listed are retards but u know whats the good news?!?!?! no mido!!!!!! i get sooooooooooooooooooooooooo pissed off when i see his bloody face. i think zidan is going to be the most important player in this team and hopefully he will save us at some points. i think hasan shehata lacks alot and was never my favourite manager for the job but what can u do. guess we will have to bare and see how this turns out to be.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)