African Cup Of Nations 2008 (4 Viewers)

Chazz

natobiaconero
Nov 15, 2007
Its sure is bright as hell. ghana has some really good players and home advantage it will be hard stoping them from going all way

OP
Salvatore
May 22, 2007
  • Thread Starter #51
    1-1.

Header, off the crossbar down into the keeper and it goes in. The Guinea fans are having a parade in the stands now :D

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
    What a fucking great goal, Muntari.

FT: Ghana 2 - 1 Guinea
    great goal and a pretty good game, spoiled a wee bit by the grass holding the ball up. as a hearts fan i am caught in a bit of a quandry, you see i want to see laryea kingston play well (i though he was excellent yesterday) and ghana to do well. on the other hand if he plays excellent and ghana progress well,we will not get him back till the end of next months and then we may get tempting bids for him and i would hate to sell him

should be an interesting match today between nigeria-ivory coast
    should be a cracking game,ghana may have the best midfield but are struggling for forwards so it will be intersesting to see how strong the ivory coats are who, with drogba, should be the most dangerous team

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    I wouldn't mind Feindouno the guinea captain , a skillful attacking midfielder and not expensive to add depth in our team

He is rather good..though he's nowhere near good enough for Juve..entertaining player nevertheless..i always enjoy watching him play..he's one of my favourite players in Ligue..

For those who watched the game..how did Fode Mansare(guinea left winger) do?? That guy is one of the players you should look out for in this competition

Today Morocco plays Namibia. A win for morocco will make it clearer in this first pool.

Good luck Lions !!!!
    good luck mate..i think it will be a walkover..Namibia are nowhere near good enough for Morocco..i thought they were extremely lucky to qualify.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)