[Africa] 2010 World Cup qualifying thread (21 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
its shocking how algerians despite wining the game are attacking egyptain supporters its ironic and sad to be honest that this is how tihngs reach between two nations. this is football and not a war and when the algerians were here they did not get attacked and not with knives!!!! woooooooooooooow imagine going to support yr team and u get a knife for supporting yr country. then after the algerians beat the **** out of u, u get slapped by sudanese police no really this is not a joke but thsi is what is happening to people there. i mean come on this is disgraceful. now there are reports that algeria actually sent ex convicts to support the algerian team and i wont eb shocked if this turns out true. i cant wait till my friends who went there come back bec there families here are shit worried now.

note: special forces from egypt are being sent to sudan to evacuate the egyptain supporters. this is massive and once again sad but honestly right now i dont care about arab hood or being from the same continent but this is tooooooooo much when egyptains get attacked like this for a bloody match at the end of the day.

Buy on AliExpress.com

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
its shocking how algerians despite wining the game are attacking egyptain supporters its ironic and sad to be honest that this is how tihngs reach between two nations. this is football and not a war and when the algerians were here they did not get attacked and not with knives!!!! woooooooooooooow imagine going to support yr team and u get a knife for supporting yr country. then after the algerians beat the **** out of u, u get slapped by sudanese police no really this is not a joke but thsi is what is happening to people there. i mean come on this is disgraceful. now there are reports that algeria actually sent ex convicts to support the algerian team and i wont eb shocked if this turns out true. i cant wait till my friends who went there come back bec there families here are shit worried now.

note: special forces from egypt are being sent to sudan to evacuate the egyptain supporters. this is massive and once again sad but honestly right now i dont care about arab hood or being from the same continent but this is tooooooooo much when egyptains get attacked like this for a bloody match at the end of the day.

werent the algerian players attacked too? i know you re being emotional because of the game and all but both parties hyped this game soooo much. I have a few egyptian friends on facebook and they were posting videos urging people to see that first game as "harb"(war), i'm sure the lagerians did the same; the media took advantage of this and so did the politicians tbh.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
its true bro, they have people calling on a tv channels telling them whats going on and some people ( women ) are actually screaming bec they r being followed and cornered in resturants and hotels.
As i told you,i don't know why some folks can't put human life ahead of something trivial as a sport,considering what's going on.

I just hope your friends come out safe.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
werent the algerian players attacked too? i know you re being emotional because of the game and all but both parties hyped this game soooo much. I have a few egyptian friends on facebook and they were posting videos urging people to see that first game as "harb"(war), i'm sure the lagerians did the same; the media took advantage of this and so did the politicians tbh.
no no no no no no no wait a second here ok, first of all tehre is a lot debate around that bus attack ont he algerian football team. no i'm not emotional and i;m not being unfair to the algerians bro make no mistake but its a fact non of the algerian fans here were attacked physically and if u prove other wise i will take it back. now whats going on now is alegerians attacking normal egyptain supporters with knives and i'm not making this up there are people actually calling from the sudanese capital and describing everything that is happening to them.

yes i def agree with u that the media hyped this game more than it deserves but it does'nt go this far. and int he first game in cairo non of these incidents happened or else fifa would've canceled the game that toke place today. there was a rumour in the algerian news paper el shrouk that said that algerians where killed in cairo which is not just false its part of there imagination and to prove it there embassy in cairo proved it was not true at all.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
As i told you,i don't know why some folks can't put human life ahead of something trivial as a sport,considering what's going on.

I just hope your friends come out safe.
i hope so too!! bec its not funny any more to be honest.

yeah i do agree with u byrone, human life is way too precious but some pople are just blinded by hate or what ever it is up with algerian fans in sudan.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
did you see the footage from inside the Algerian bus, Bisco?
ahmed there is alot of debate about the players them selves breaking the glass using teh emergency hammers from the inside. i will go with what u are saying we attacked there bus and they attacked ours it should've ended there but when u send algerian fans who went knife shopping in khartoum and awaited the egyptain supporters on there way to the airport to attack them and harass them then thats sorry for the word FUCKED UP!!

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
no no no no no no no wait a second here ok, first of all tehre is a lot debate around that bus attack ont he algerian football team. no i'm not emotional and i;m not being unfair to the algerians bro make no mistake but its a fact non of the algerian fans here were attacked physically and if u prove other wise i will take it back. now whats going on now is alegerians attacking normal egyptain supporters with knives and i'm not making this up there are people actually calling from the sudanese capital and describing everything that is happening to them.

yes i def agree with u that the media hyped this game more than it deserves but it does'nt go this far. and int he first game in cairo non of these incidents happened or else fifa would've canceled the game that toke place today. there was a rumour in the algerian news paper el shrouk that said that algerians where killed in cairo which is not just false its part of there imagination and to prove it there embassy in cairo proved it was not true at all.
if you go a couple of pages back you can see me calling that rumor a lie, whether it's fans or players people were attacked, and some people will argue attacking the players is actually worse

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
^^ of course it's messed up mate, but you can see why they're angry...as for the emergency hammer part, c'mon dude, you don't really believe it was just that, do you?

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
I think its undeniable that a group of Egyptains attacked the Algerian teams bus. All the violence by the Algerians after today's game is unjustified, but hitting the players before the game, thats a whole different level.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
to be honest i would'nt be the surprised if thats what really happened thats my opinion and i'm not forcing u to believe in it but there are loads of things that would be hard for u to understand bec u really dont know what its like between the two nations or how each nation is characterized. i wont go into that at all.

if u see that this is equal to attacking the algerian bus then there is no need for me to argue against it and i'm done here.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
No, no do not get me wrong. I am not condoning any type of violence. The people who attacked Egyptians today should be caught and never allowed in a stadium again. This whole thing, from both sides is disgusting imo

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
No, no do not get me wrong. I am not condoning any type of violence. The people who attacked Egyptians today should be caught and never allowed in a stadium again. This whole thing, from both sides is disgusting imo
i know bro and i do agree on what u said. once again i clearly said iw as not generalizing here and yes the media is to be blamed for this un-realistic heating up of people.

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
typical Egyptian performance for this kind of matches!! but i think Algeria will fuck us the next match. we are overreacting like we are qualified already. Algeria fucked up tonight cause they were so negative if they played their normal game like what they will do the next match they would have won.. I don't know but i feel we won't make it.. this feelings reminds me of the last 2 matches against Italy and U.S.A. same type of the Egyptian's overreacting and behavior. pure Emo!! i hope someday we respect our rivals.
you heard it here first!! i saw this coming i mean u should never ever bet on Egypt cause we suck big time. fuck! anyway i expected that so am not shocked or even sad. and yea Hassan shehata is the most lucky stupid manager we have ever had. and to all the Emo people who celebrated after the last match, Algeria fucked all of you tonight i hope u enjoy it. it's shame to see such a pathetic situation.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
you heard it here first!! i saw this coming i mean u should never ever bet on Egypt cause we suck big time. fuck! anyway i expected that so am not shocked or even sad. and yea Hassan shehata is the most lucky stupid manager we have ever had. and to all the Emo people who celebrated after the last match, Algeria fucked all of you tonight i hope u enjoy it. it's shame to see such a pathetic situation.
1- ok first of all i do agree with that the celebrations where excessive and the confidence was sky high and so were the expectations but that game had its reasons whether we agree on them or not.

2 algeria did not fuck us and not even close ok. i dont know which game u actually watched but we were the better team in both games and it simply was'nt our day. the team gave its all and there is nothing more to give.

3- care to elaborate why hasan shehata is the most lucky stupid manager you have seen??? what have u done differently??

4- how r people celebrating taken as being emo??? u mentioned that on saturday and i decided not to ask u but now i really am dying to know how u got to that conclusion that they r emo. as far as i know being emo means being depressed or the form of music known as emo but i never knew u you could be emo by being happy that yr country won a footie match.

5- congrats on yr prediction.

i'm in no way mocking u or provoking u i really want to know yr point of view about this.

and one last point for yr considersation, just like u there are a million things i hate about egypt and living here but it still remains my country even if there r times u wish u were able to get out of here but at the end of the day its where we live and its where we belong too so THEY F***** US is a bit on the wrong side of yr comments. i'm not saying i'm a better person than u no and i'm being honest. i do understand u r upset and angry at the loss and the fact we celebrated pre-maturely but when u relax and calm down u will realize that upsets happen in football its part of the game. congrats to algeria they had a terrific campaign and egypt made us proud even if we did not make it to the world cup but for the past 4 years this team ( the same team that went out today) made all of us proud and happy. i hope u understand this and not take it the wrong way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)