[Africa] 2010 World Cup qualifying thread (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
Congrats to Algeria on taking revenge and finally making it to a WC again (if I remember right, last time was in 1982 when they defeated Germany). I was disappointed by Egypt's reaction after the 0-1, although they had 2 top chances at least.

Hard luck to the Egyptians. You should be proud of this team.
nope the last time algeria was in the world was in 1986 mohammed, then they did;nt make it in 1989 thanks to us which is one of the reasons they were soo pissed off :evil: i guess its fair to say we r even now ( apart from the incidents of last night that was a step in the wrong direction) thanks for the nice words and yeah i do agree with u they did make this region proud.

Am not egyptian but honestly the egpytians are the victims here nodoubt about it. From day one the algerians were trying they're best to start a war over a stupid football game.

I hate to generalize or stereotype but anyone familiar with the people in that part of the world would know that the algerians are pretty agressive people in nature both them and us (iraqi's) have a serious attitude problems i admit to that....

now that i'm much calmer i think i do agree with u on alot of aspects u mentioned but yeah as u said u cant generalize. unfortunately the media over here last night and due to the fact people were surrounded and every one was worried about his or her children being safe toke the algerians as a whole which is un-fair and very illogical. just like any place in the world there has to be good and bad so yes they r a bit aggressive and that has its reasons which go back to decades and decades ago. yes the media between the two nations was very un-classy to the degree it became a war the next thing u know they will boycott one another. the football match did take another approach other than sports and u hear alot of all the regions problems being addressed and how the egyptains underachieved in some of the political cases but thats normal and it happens.

as for iraqi's being aggressive well, not all of them in fact i never met iraqi's up until this year cos there are iraqi's in my university and they r not aggressive they just take time to get used to people and thats normal yes they tend to be a bit firm int here conversations but once they get used to you they really open up to you and become very nice people but they need to get used to you thats all.

at the end of the day i'm sorry if any of my comments did'nt go too well with any one here, once again i did mean it when i said congrats to algeria andi still mean it ( now that my friends are back form there with all there funny, and scary stories). i'm glad its over now so we can learn from this, and see what needs to be done to avoid such heated up events in the future.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Wahdan

Ace of Spades
Mar 14, 2009
:lol: yeah specially today!!

p.s i did get yr point yaa wahdan i was just playing around with u. :evil:
Play around as you like :eyebrows:

But really Ahmed, I'm extremely angry of what they did to us in Sudan. This situation cannot just pass like that. Egyptians were humiliated. Our government should take an action.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
Play around as you like :eyebrows:

But really Ahmed, I'm extremely angry of what they did to us in Sudan. This situation cannot just pass like that. Egyptians were humiliated. Our government should take an action.
yup i do agree with u on what u said bas lets be realistic u cannot say the entire algerian population are evil or else this world has come to an end. yes what happened last night is by all means un-acceptable and yes people where humiliated and its about time the government takes action to prevent idiotic attacks on Egypt as a nation, its image, and most importantly its people who deserve better treatement from every one, i dont care if egypt does sth politically that does'nt make every one happy ( bec how the hell are egyptains called Zionists is hilarious and we all know part of this or part of what happened last night is not football related). my friends are telling me things that only happen in wars!!! they actually ran off bec the Algerian supporters where waiting for them with knives and my friends are really not trouble makers i mean they r innocent and really went for the team not for fights bec they know its not worth it i,e they r not hot headed not even one bit. as for al-jazeerah well as much as i like this channel as much as i despise them bec the things they have in there reports about this incident are nothing short from being a joke!!! bec what the people are saying including my friends is sth totally opposite to what is being shown in there reports and u can really see them trying to deflect the attention off the attacks last night. any way there are talks now about getting the rest of teh Egyptians surrounded in Sudan back bec there seems to be another group still awaiting evacuation from there, to them i hope they arrive here safely bec honestly its not funny when u have mothers and family memebers worried this much. there are also talks about the kind of fans sent by algeria which if proven true will probably be a disgrace to them more than the attacks that happened last night.

i wonder what might've happened to us had egypt won this tie last night?!?! if when we lost they got attacked what if we won would they kill us? sad really.

Wahdan

Ace of Spades
Mar 14, 2009
Ahmed, about the convicts sent by them, they have admitted that before the match. They are happy of that they appear doing crimes.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
Ahmed, about the convicts sent by them, they have admitted that before the match. They are happy of that they appear doing crimes.
i know i watched a report on it on nile sports last night. i was shocked when a girl called who was hiding under a car!!! bec they were every where and they actually kept her on the phone until she managed to catch up with some members of the evacuation team who apparently are embassy workers. they r the same people who collected every one who was trapped inside the city in sudanese houses. then there are the thousands of egyptains in algeria who are surrounded for the past 10 days waiting for any one to get them out. i think its going to be a serious issue now, people are worried about there kids, family memebers, and friends.

there is a limit to how low people can go but the group of algerians in sudan set a new meaning to the word low!! sudan was def the wrong place for this game bec they r never had such events before so they had trouble dealing with it. the guys were saying the police at times looked clueless and its there city!!!! they had no clue of what to do when the glass on buss started being shattered by stones.

i cant understand why the hate!!! i mean what have we done to algerians that deserves them sending convicts to attack normal people?!? god knows but as it stands now i think its time for some decisive actions to protect people inside and outside egypt bec this is a new level of low.

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
Of course you're not.

But Hazem, seriously, since the Confederations Cup you never cheered for Egypt. When we won over Italy, you started to discuss how to improve Azzurri. You never celebrate our victory. Even if we play like shit you should at least be happy that we won. Even that Italy you cheer on most of the time won the World Cup undeservedly.

I didn't mean to judge you, you are free do what you want. I'm just amazed.
no you r not i clearly stated that i did;nt think u where and i was very keen on you not mis-understanding me and thinking i was mocking u in any way bec i'm not i just really want to get yr point. sorry if you toke any offense i apologize for that. :beer:

:sergio: :evil: i dont quite think thats true ya wahdan, they won it deservedly no doubt about that. thanks for clearing this up until i got online bec in all honesty i did'nt mean any offense to Hazem i respect is opinion and i respect his choice and in no way am i entitled to judge him i just would like to know his take on it.
calm the fuck down you fuckers :) i was joking, anyway the whole situation is a joke and u should never ever take our national team seriously that's my opinion cause you will be the loser in the end. you will lose your money and your health and the most important thing is your brain which i rate the most valuable thing for me ;) i really don't feel like to talk about this anymore cause i will be cursed for this in the end :sergio:

and yea Ahmed am good in prediction :p look to my:money:

Wahdan

Ace of Spades
Mar 14, 2009
calm the fuck down you fuckers :) i was joking, anyway the whole situation is a joke and u should never ever take our national team seriously that's my opinion cause you will be the loser in the end. you will lose your money and your health and the most important thing is your brain which i rate the most valuable thing for me ;) i really don't feel like to talk about this anymore cause i will be cursed for this in the end :sergio:

and yea Ahmed am good in prediction :p look to my:money:
Infidel :p

Love you Zuma:heart:, I was just angry about the whole situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)