Adrien Rabiot (80 Viewers)

renew?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Tuztards wanting to renew at current wages, and some even want to give him a raise :howler: :rofl: GTFO.

But then again, it's the history of the JJ. Bring back coach on insane wages. Coach fails to win anything in two seasons (highly likely), so keep the coach and renew midfielder who's been sleepwalking through his contract for 3 years!!!

Asinine? Inane? Preposterous?

Yes, he has been performing this season, but we sold Vidal, Marchisio, Pogba, and many others who were superior to this Pezevenki, so I don't see the issue with losing him. He was garbage for the majority of his time here. All of a sudden, because he decides to wake up, he now becomes irreplacable?! Impeccable Tuz Logic.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Yes, he has been performing this season, but we sold Vidal, Marchisio, Pogba, and many others who were superior to this Pezevenki, so I don't see the issue with losing him.
We sold Vidal how many years ago and havent had a mid like him since. Same with Pogba. You've actually made a good case for keeping Rabiot lol.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
We sold Vidal how many years ago and havent had a mid like him since. Same with Pogba. You've actually made a good case for keeping Rabiot lol.
Aren't you the guy that keeps harping on about our youth team? Surely, there's someone there who can inherit the mantle from the French Fag.

Also, there is no one like Vidal, but there are players with expiring contracts in 2023 and 2024 that can play the role Fagiot does on lower wages. No, I'm not talking about SMS.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Itd be very hard for him to get a 10m + a sizable signing bonus anywhere thats not Saudi Arabia. Who actually wants him? Teams are free to court him since Jan and we havent heard a peep about City or Real chasing him with 10m+ salary contracts.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Itd be very hard for him to get a 10m + a sizable signing bonus anywhere thats not Saudi Arabia. Who actually wants him? Teams are free to court him since Jan and we havent heard a peep about City or Real chasing him with 10m+ salary contracts.
10M is a lot but when you factor in no transfer fee someone will probably bite

Strickland

May 17, 2019
10M is a lot but when you factor in no transfer fee someone will probably bite
The problem with freebies on massive salaries is theres no resell value + the risk of wage bill side effects. You sign them for free, but due to the increased salary you never sell them + it might affect contract negotiations with other players. In the long run its definitely not cheaper than spending on transfer fees, so the only teams interested are the ones in win now mode with cash to burn and there're not many of those.

Jun 16, 2020
Imagine we go into next season with Pogba and Rabiot on ~10 mil net each. Pogba injured or clowning all season. And Rabiot reverts to his usual lazy, doesn’t give a shit self. Peak :J: right there
Yep, this is true. Although renewing him might be cheaper than signing someone for lets say 30/40m plus 5/6m net wages, there’s a serious risk involved in having both Rabiot and Pogba as your most expensive players.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Few condition I have that would justify his renewal
-normal wages and sign bonus
-we should be sure about our ability to sell him later on
-if Allegri thinks he can get a similar season out of him next year
-we are broke and need the budget for other areas

Rovella is coming back, we got Fagioli, Locatelli, Miretti, plus Barrenechea too if he stays. Pogba should give us a season next year as well, even if he will be available for half the games that's good enough. So technically, Rabiot staying/a new mid coming isn't a necessity in the best case scenario. But if all the conditions above are met, it won't be a big deal

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
10m is a steal when it comes to keeping your best player.

Any other club would be scrambling to make that happen. But Tuz will convince you that a man who has dragged the team the entire season should be let go on a free.

Lel.

#ExtendAdrien
#SarriBack

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
, so the only teams interested are the ones in win now mode with cash to burn and there're not many of those.
the majority of the premier league.

- - - Updated - - -

Started off okay, he's young, but he's been steadily improving. Recently made Inter his bitch.

- - - Updated - - -

He'll be our LB in a back four due to Kostic but can play RB. I don't think he's been played as a RWB in a 3 at the back formation.
he has played there with u21 and Genoa last season. He’s two footed he can play either flank equally well imo. It’s just up to what the club needs.

- - - Updated - - -

Cuadrado replacement?
I think Cambiaso is good enough to start at Juve next season, although he’s a little different type of player than Cuadrado.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 64)