• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Look at Carnesecchi.

He's ready

- - - Updated - - -

As much as i am against renewing him, seeing as @Lion is the most successful and savvy businessman on here, we gotta listen to him
I know I'm getting loined by jumping on the renew Rabiot train. I think lion @Lion started it as a troll and accidentally started making good points.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Juventus hope to secure the renewal of Rabiot the club is considering meeting the players financial demands of €10m per season plus signing bonus .He is happy in Turin and deal could be done for a lower figure too since no foreign club has asked about the player (@eurosport)

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Juventus hope to secure the renewal of Rabiot the club is considering meeting the players financial demands of €10m per season plus signing bonus .He is happy in Turin and deal could be done for a lower figure too since no foreign club has asked about the player (@eurosport)
10m+bonuses? No fucking way. Not even we’re that stupid surely :lol2:

icemaη

Aug 27, 2008
7m per year should be a max for any player coming here. For 7m I would probably like Rabiot to stay, if we are sure he can keep this attitude
Replacing him will be more expensive than keeping him. Back of the napkin math puts even Locatelli as more expensive than Rabiot. Rabiot currently costs us 10-11m per year because of the growth decree. So unless we find a comparable freebie or someone with low transfer fees, we will end up paying a lot more for a replacement especially if that replacement comes from Serie A.

icemaη

Aug 27, 2008
If he takes the same wage as currently yeah but it worries me that it took him to get to his contract year to actually do anything
If he goes back to being average, it won’t be terrible for the club like Pogba or Arthur and the likes. However it’ll be terrible for our collective mental health. For some it’ll be worse than others.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
The max we should do is his current salary with bonuses depending on performance, like he repeats current goal output etc.

But any notion of 10m should instantly be a red flag and fuck no.

He won't have that much options that will pay him higher plus give him a key role to thrive in.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)