Adrien Rabiot (49 Viewers)

renew?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Makes sense. He's an annoying turd, but he's quite reliable.
he literally steals way too much stuff though, and he's been exposed too many times

i stopped following multiple journalists anyway. twitter is too saturated, agresti and schira are enough for me. i follow like 30-something accounts, a few tuzzers, these two journos, the juve news acc handled by the old juvefcdotcom dude, juvecanal for the vids and press conference translations, and a couple of italian guys with either valuable opinions (sandrosca is the juvejay of jtwitter, highly recommended even if read with translator, i'm not saying i always agree with him but 99% of his posts make complete sense) or relentless news posting. that's my streamlined twitter experience and i don't feel i miss out on anything

in fact there is one single acc i miss: premtards exposed. it was an adorable, endless source of deluded fanboyism

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
No he started totally out of shape because he didnt play for 6 months at PSG but had a good run when he finally started playing here. Imo he was worse under Pirlo and last year
Disagree. He was badly out of shape for that reason, yes, but still had an awful season when he finally started playing regularly. Last season was almost as bad until the last month or two where he started to improve significantly. Pirlo’s season was his clear second best season here.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
Meh.

Don’t buy the theory that Rabiot, ( or most other top level athletes ) would underperform on purpose. I could potentially see that happening in a case where you’ve achieved everything in the game and just want to wing it later ( like Ronaldinho’s late Barca career and beyond ) but Rabiot’s case is different.

He’s always had potential, which even the most passionate of his haters will admit. Despite that, he hasn’t achieved anything that he could potentially achieve so far..no world cup win, no euro win, no CL, no major individual awards. A football player’s life is around 14-15 years at the top of your absolute physical ability barring any injuries. Why would he make a concentrated effort to be lethargic and lazy for 3 of these 14-15 years at Juve, on purpose?

Unlike PSG, he hasn’t thrown any tantrums at Juve and has always been available when called upon. His improved performances are a simple case of Allegri figuring out how to get the best out of him. That’s it. Yes, the motivation to earn a fat contract would be part of it, but likely not the only reason as most of Tuz would have you believe.

One day he will captain this team, Palestine will be free and Burger King will stop putting horse meat their patties.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jun 16, 2020
Disagree. He was badly out of shape for that reason, yes, but still had an awful season when he finally started playing regularly. Last season was almost as bad until the last month or two where he started to improve significantly. Pirlo’s season was his clear second best season here.
Sad state btw if we have to discuss which season actually was his worst

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
if rabiot was playing for another team and his contract was expiring we would all be begging to sign him based on the season he is having.

now that he is here, we don't want him.

he is having a aseason likes of bruno fernandes or de bryune only dream of

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
if rabiot was playing for another team and his contract was expiring we would all be begging to sign him based on the season he is having.

now that he is here, we don't want him.

he is having a aseason likes of bruno fernandes or de bryune only dream of
Let’s not be silly.

Rabiot is currently at par with peak Zidane.

Only missing a volley in a european final.

Europa league baby!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jul 1, 2010
Too many cucks guzzling that French Frog's dirty discharge :yuck: :inter:

You pathetic buffoons disgust me.
Our fellow Tuzzers have short-term memories :rolleyes2:

A few good months conveniently after we try to offload to Manchester United in the summer and in the last year of his contract erasing several years of being utterly mediocre :lol:

We should replace him with someone younger like Frattesi rather than renew him.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007

A few good months conveniently after we try to offload to Manchester United in the summer and in the last year of his contract erasing several years of being utterly mediocre :lol:

but how can you then explain why he was so good for france too? if he didn't get sick in final, france was going to win the tournamenet for sure. their midfield collpased without his leadership. he was their most important player in entire tournament.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
you've never been a good judge of players to be honest.

how many have you got wrong recently?

kvara
osimehn
malinovksy
kostic
halaand

and thats the recent ones i can think of u didn't want. your track record is bad dude
Malinovsky is the only one I didn't want here you tire merchant. Just because I don't like how Haaland looks like an inbred doesn't mean I don't value him as a player.

I never had anything negative to say about either Osihmen or Kvara, although I did think Napoli slightly overpaid for the Nigerian at the time. As for Kostic, I actually wanted him here, as long as the transfer fee and wages were/are reasonable, which is the case.

Next!

- - - Updated - - -

Indeed Fratello. Too many feeble minded peasants on Tuz. We can only hope to enlighten them, compel then to see the truth, but beyond that it's in their hands.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Malinovsky is the only one I didn't want here you tire merchant. Just because I don't like how Haaland looks like an inbred doesn't mean I don't value him as a player.

I never had anything negative to say about either Osihmen or Kvara, although I did think Napoli slightly overpaid for the Nigerian at the time. As for Kostic, I actually wanted him here, as long as the transfer fee and wages were/are reasonable, which is the case.

Next!

- - - Updated - - -

Indeed Fratello. Too many feeble minded peasants on Tuz. We can only hope to enlighten them, compel then to see the truth, but beyond that it's in their hands.
your reason for hate makes no sense. your reason basically is : he was bad in the past.

but we don't live in the past, do we now?

Jul 1, 2010
but how can you then explain why he was so good for france too? if he didn't get sick in final, france was going to win the tournamenet for sure. their midfield collpased without his leadership. he was their most important player in entire tournament.
A world cup in the last year of his contract? Perfect opportunity to attract the attention of rich Premier League teams and secure a big summer move.

I may sound cynical but this seems like an obvious trap.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 31)