Adrien Rabiot (30 Viewers)

renew?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Adrien #Rabiot to 'Le Figaro ': "It is often said that I am very elegant. I find this elegance adapts well with the Italian class. A return to #PSG? In today's football it's difficult to stabilize on one side. I don't close the door to anyone and I leave all options open, let's see in a few months".

[@AroundJuventus]

Clamarc

Sep 26, 2018
Adrien #Rabiot to 'Le Figaro ': "It is often said that I am very elegant. I find this elegance adapts well with the Italian class. A return to #PSG? In today's football it's difficult to stabilize on one side. I don't close the door to anyone and I leave all options open, let's see in a few months".

[@AroundJuventus]
If he shave bald, I don't see any difference with Zidane :kiss::kiss::bow:

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Rabiot is goner, he isn't staying with us. Just get a youngster to replace him and focus on areas where we actually need to reinforce.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Rabiot is goner, he isn't staying with us. Just get a youngster to replace him and focus on areas where we actually need to reinforce.
central midfield is still an area that needs improvements though. pogba is a virtual footballer, locatelli isn't versatile and consistent enough, fagioli improved a lot but he's far from a dominant force in the league (let alone on international level), miretti will need an other 2 seasons to be able to achieve consistency, rovella can turn out to be a loca level player. the others we have either in the squad or on loan are not even worth mentioning.

the last very good midfield we had was the pjanic - khedira double pivot and it wasn't at mvp level by any means. or one can argue that the matuidi - pjanic - khedira trio wasn't bad either. anyway, what came after was getting worse by each season. this season rabiot is our only international level midfielder, when his royal highness decides to show up that is. i don't mind rabiot leaving, i'm not a fan by any means, i can't forget the infuriating absolute zero effort he showed for years, but we have to be very careful with his replacement. someone like frattesi would be just an other one on the neverending list of downgrades in jjland.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
central midfield is still an area that needs improvements though. pogba is a virtual footballer, locatelli isn't versatile and consistent enough, fagioli improved a lot but he's far from a dominant force in the league (let alone on international level), miretti will need an other 2 seasons to be able to achieve consistency, rovella can turn out to be a loca level player. the others we have either in the squad or on loan are not even worth mentioning.

the last very good midfield we had was the pjanic - khedira double pivot and it wasn't at mvp level by any means. or one can argue that the matuidi - pjanic - khedira trio wasn't bad either. anyway, what came after was getting worse by each season. this season rabiot is our only international level midfielder, when his royal highness decides to show up that is. i don't mind rabiot leaving, i'm not a fan by any means, i can't forget the infuriating absolute zero effort he showed for years, but we have to be very careful with his replacement. someone like frattesi would be just an other one on the neverending list of downgrades in jjland.
I agree with you as in recent years we have utterly failed to get a dynamic & strong midfield. We are arguably at a terrible place financially. My take is that Rabiot had already made up his mind to search for greener pastures hence running out his contact. Replacing him will be tough and lately it is evident that we will throw money at solutions that will probably backfire (Arthur, Paredes etc). Luckily we have a bunch of youngsters that we can use who imho will give better returns than throwing money at some useless hack. Situation is worsened since we can't compete with the money teams & our scouting team sucks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)