Adrien Rabiot (45 Viewers)

renew?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Mbappe about Adrien Rabiot in press conference:
"He's a player that reached maturity on the field but also in his private life. We can clearly see that he's a completely different player and man. I had the luck to know him in Paris long time ago. You now can see he's more chill and relaxed which is his strength. He knows what he's doing. When I know he's behind me, it gives me a lot of confidence. I know there is someone solid behind me."

"He's doing things well. He gained importance in this France team, we see it on the field and also in the group off the field. He is establishing himself more and more. This is a benefit for the team and for him. Because I believe that the talent, he always had it"

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Mbappe about Adrien Rabiot in press conference:
"He's a player that reached maturity on the field but also in his private life. We can clearly see that he's a completely different player and man. I had the luck to know him in Paris long time ago. You now can see he's more chill and relaxed which is his strength. He knows what he's doing. When I know he's behind me, it gives me a lot of confidence. I know there is someone solid behind me."

"He's doing things well. He gained importance in this France team, we see it on the field and also in the group off the field. He is establishing himself more and more. This is a benefit for the team and for him. Because I believe that the talent, he always had it"
@U Picciriddu there we have it. It's not just the contract

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
let's not exagerrate. i am being very serious. he is best midfielder since vidal and pirlo.

he is best scoring midfielder this season in top 5 leagues

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)