Adrien Rabiot (27 Viewers)

renew?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
you can't hate on him for past seasons anymore. guy has been the most dominating CM in serie a this season.no one even comes close

think about it. he has to do pogba, locatelli, fagioli jobs all in one. without him juve would crumble.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
It’s a lose-lose for Jj

They let him walk and we will reload by overpaying for some other trash replacement.

They give him the bag and he turns into 2021 Rabiot
his form is insane though. i don't think it's just contract. old rabiot would mentally drift out of games if things didn't go his way. and that was with team that was good and won serie a.

now team is under pressure and everything is crumbling, but here he is putting in great match after great match. i think he is if finally past his previous mental blocks.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
It’s a lose-lose for Jj

They let him walk and we will reload by overpaying for some other trash replacement.

Even worse is that if we renew him he'll play like shit. If he signs for somebody else he'll carry on this form.

I gotta be honest, I'm starting to fall for the bait... Maybe we should renew :shifty::mute:

But we can't afford a raise

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Im not a fan of him, but even I can see that he has been very impresive this season and probably our best midfielder...

Now, about his contract...

I still dont think he deserve 10M salary, and I still "fear" that if we renew him we will see his "old self"... so...

What I would do, if he wants to stay, is negociate a salary plus bonus that can go as high as 10m, like 7M + 3M in bonus... that way we can be sure he will still deliver what he has done this year.

If he can agree on that... Im ok and even happy we renew him.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Well if not then offer him 6 + 2M

what I’m saying is… if he agrees to negotiate in order to stay, we should try it but based on a salary + bonus contract.

If he wants 10M net… there’s the door and good luck.

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
It’s a lose-lose for Jj

The lose-lose is already set imo, and it's for both parties.

He will be too expensive to renew and we will lose our season MVP. Most likely the replacement will not have this level, at least from the get go.

On the other hand, Rabiot found a coach, club, and system that fits him perfectly. I strongly doubt that Rabiot will play as well in any other club. He will have peaked here and will throw that away.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
The lose-lose is already set imo, and it's for both parties.

He will be too expensive to renew and we will lose our season MVP. Most likely the replacement will not have this level, at least from the get go.

On the other hand, Rabiot found a coach, club, and system that fits him perfectly. I strongly doubt that Rabiot will play as well in any other club. He will have peaked here and will throw that away.
I agree, but it was simply an unfortunate situation. Nobody could predict last year, after three shitty seasons by Rabiot, that he'll have a season like this one. He didn't deserve a new or longer contract, hence why we won't earn anything from a sale :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)