Adrien Rabiot (28 Viewers)

renew?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
5 key passes tonight. I watched the match half sleeping, but I don't remember him creating 5 chances. :shocked:
Pretty sure he did. Was probably his most composed game in recent times. Was always switched on, which is rare for him. The only real mistake I remember him making was missing a through pass to Dusan when he tried to put the ball over the top of the defender instead of on the ground and the defender got a deflection.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
we should def renew him.

we offer jabronis like arthur + pogba + sandro high salaries. why wouldn't we offer the one actually pulling his weight a nice contract.

who cares about the past? what's happening now is important

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Giving him a 2-3 year contract on his current wages would not be the end of the world as many make it seem. I was not a fan and have been critical of him in the past. However, from a financial standpoint it won't be anywhere near the travesty of other deals we have made and will undoubtedly continue to make in the next transfer windows. Signing a replacement for him will undoubtedly cost us more. Unless there's a player in Next Gen who'd slot right in (cc: @DanielSz). Also, in a team where players fall like flies, he rarely gets sidelined. That is an added bonus.
Anyways, it's Rabiot and he rubs people the wrong way and everyone seems to have made up their mind. Plenty of teams in the EPL are in the lookout for a solid midfielder and I don't think we'll be able to offer what they do in terms of salary and bonuses. If he accepts a new contract here, I won't be mad. If he leaves I won't lose sleep over it either.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Truly pathetic.

- - - Updated - - -

Sometimes you just have to admit defeat and appreciate greatness sir
Greatness is Zidane with a volley in the CL Final. Greatness is Maradona guiding Argentina to a WC in 86. Greatness is Baggio's sublime and fluid performances at Italia 90 and USA 94.

A French Faggot waking up after 3 years of hibernation and putting up solid performances and getting rewarded very handsomely to do so is not greatness. You and I have very different definitions of greatness my friend.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)