• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
@juve123 you the realest Juventino :touched:
More like the Stevie Wonder of Tuz.

- - - Updated - - -

I hope God gives you mental peace and stability in this tough phase of your life.
Thank you. It's hard living in Thailand tbh: tropical weather, great food, beaches and bitches, even ladyboys and trannies.

- - - Updated - - -

In BCG terms, Fagiot is a question mark. Unfortunately, Pogba is a dog.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
The amount of gold fishes with short term memory in this forum is astonishing.
How can you not remember his laziness, don't give a fuck attitude, walking on the pitch when running was needed in previous seasons!?
He himself said in the interview that he plays better and try more only because it is new contract year. He will be on cruise control the moment he sign a new contract.
Thanks for this performances but he does not deserve new long term contract.
Do you have a link to this? I cannot find it.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Is that all you got? Truly pathetic. Supporting the club doesn't mean being delusional and blind or riding the coach's dick who's at the core of this crisis. Once you learn how to construct your arguments, instead of asking me about my meds or telling me to go support another club, I might actually take you seriously. Until then, you are just bot/troll level in my book.
juve123 trying to stir up trouble

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
I am sure Rabiot won't leave after reading he has so many supporters in tuz.
I've always wondered if english speaking juventus players or their social media team browse this place and want to post ask me anything style thread but then get weirded out reading posts about lion talking about hamsum players or other posters cupping other people's balls.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
I've always wondered if english speaking juventus players or their social media team browse this place and want to post ask me anything style thread but then get weirded out reading posts about lion talking about hamsum players or other posters cupping other people's balls.
I think they would have at least checked out the forum wether or not they have ever been members who knows.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Rabiot is probably afraid of @Bianconero81 calling him the Fagiot, the French pussyfag, asexual French giraffe, etc.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Come on guys, he was just young and naive and a little bit of mama boy.
Now he's maturing and entering prime years of his career. This is a changed man
He's the opposite of Pogba
Of course this could be possible. We could be now seeing the beginning of Rabiot's peak as a world class CM.

But I'd rather not take the chance. He's been good this season, and tbh often great recently but I don't trust him and we need reliability and consistence above all else at this point

- - - Updated - - -

I think they would have at least checked out the forum wether or not they have ever been members who knows.
It's in their contract not to join online fan spaces, I think.

There was some youth prospect about to sign for us who made an account on the forum years ago, but had to stop posting because of that part of their contract. Maybe it was just Alen and here I am still believing it years later after everybody else forgot it happened :grin:

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
There's a glimmer of hope for the renewal of #Rabiot. The renewal will be hard, but this will not stop #Juve from trying. Adrien is happy in Turin. His future will also depend on how #Juve will end up in Europe. Winning the Europa League could convince the player to stay.

[Tuttosport via @JmedicalParkNews]

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
There's a glimmer of hope for the renewal of #Rabiot. The renewal will be hard, but this will not stop #Juve from trying. Adrien is happy in Turin. His future will also depend on how #Juve will end up in Europe. Winning the Europa League could convince the player to stay.

[Tuttosport via @JmedicalParkNews]
So now we are worried that Rabiot might not renew? Hilarious.
He's the second best Juve player this year and he's having an excellent season. Just like he was among top 3 worst Juve players in all his previous seasons here. If he was 23 or 24, one might think that he developed into a nice player, but he's 28, so it's only logical that we're dealing here with a player who can be excellent, but refuses to do so and does it only when he is supposed to sign the last fat contract.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)