Adrien Rabiot (123 Viewers)

renew?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
this man ours only good midfielder, we should keep him no matter what
:rofl: :howler: Simping for Fagiot? Have you forgotten his 36 months of mediocrity? 21+ million down the shitter. Fucking pathetic.

- - - Updated - - -

For real, this man is in prime mode.
How can we allow such an unstoppable force walk out for free?
Give Mama Rabiot the contract
:rolleyes2::rolleyes::andyandbarcelona:o_O:b81:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
:rofl: :howler: Simping for Fagiot? Have you forgotten his 36 months of mediocrity? 21+ million down the shitter. Fucking pathetic.

- - - Updated - - -

:rolleyes2::rolleyes::andyandbarcelona:o_O:b81:
to be fair to rabiot, once upon a time marchisio also went through a few seaons of mediocrity before finally showing what he can do.

rabiot is much more dominant than marchisio. his physical presnce is better and so is his intelligence. only his technique and passing lacks.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
to be fair to rabiot, once upon a time marchisio also went through a few seaons of mediocrity before finally showing what he can do.

rabiot is much more dominant than marchisio. his physical presnce is better and so is his intelligence. only his technique and passing lacks.
Nope. He is not much more dominant than Marchisio. Stop it. No way is he more intelligent either. Fagiot has the potential to be more physically dominant, when he gives a fuck. He is our best midfielder this season, but that owes as much to how bad the others have been (injury, form, availability, incorrect deployment, etc..)

We will NOT miss this Nonchalant Lackadaisical Pezeenki when he is gone, especially not for 7+ million in wages a year.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
The amount of gold fishes with short term memory in this forum is astonishing.
How can you not remember his laziness, don't give a fuck attitude, walking on the pitch when running was needed in previous seasons!?
He himself said in the interview that he plays better and try more only because it is new contract year. He will be on cruise control the moment he sign a new contract.
Thanks for this performances but he does not deserve new long term contract.
sir can i ask you a question?

say we have good player that plays well for a few seaons. say 2-3. then suddenly goes through a period of being really bad. like unaccpetbale bad? would u not want him sold?

so why is it that we want this guy sold when it's the opposite and he is performing. shouldn't we consider current form and not past? why is first example ok to consider current form, but for rabiot we must only consider past?

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Different players guys, but it's really saying something that Rabiot did fuck all for few years and turns to his best when he is fighting for his last big salary.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I am sure Rabiot won't leave after reading he has so many supporters in tuz.
He should fuck off, taking you and Failegri with him. It will be a joyous day of celebration.

We aren't winning shit with Failegri or Fagiot. Once this diseased team is cleared of all the ailments that plague it (the management, overpaid mercenaries, and a pseudo coach) then we can talk about returning back to the top.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
He should fuck off, taking you and Failegri with him. It will be a joyous day of celebration.

We aren't winning shit with Failegri or Fagiot. Once this diseased team is cleared of all the ailments that plague it (the management, overpaid mercenaries, and a pseudo coach) then we can talk about returning back to the top.
Why did you stop taking your medications? This was always going to be tough year for you without Dybala in juve team.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Why did you stop taking your medications? This was always going to be tough year for your without Dybala in juve team.
Evidently, it's a tough year for Juve too, so the joke really is on you. Unless you are visually impaired or delusional beyond reason, you must clearly understang that this iteration of Juventus was, has been, and still is garbage.

Dybala is no longer our problem, but we have created many more: a coach who can't coach and earns 7+ million, a useless mercenary dud and PSG reject, a deplorable selection of footballers at RB and LB, a semi retired Frenchie on 10 million a year, a CB who spends more time recovering than playing, and a gameplan that suffocates our attacking players, compelling them to play with the handbrakes on.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Evidently, it's a tough year for Juve too, so the joke really is on you. Unless you are visually impaired or delusional beyond reason, you must clearly understang that this iteration of Juventus was, has been, and still is garbage.

Dybala is no longer our problem, but we have created many more: a coach who can't coach and earns 7+ million, a useless mercenary dud and PSG reject, a deplorable selection of footballers at RB and LB, a semi retired Frenchie on 10 million a year, a CB who spends more time recovering than playing, and a gameplan that suffocates our attacking players, compelling them to play with the handbrakes on.
You are clearly going through a midlife crisis and evidently can't support the club in tough times. There are better clubs like Man city waiting for you.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
You are clearly going through a midlife crisis and evidently can't support the club in tough times. There are better clubs like Man city waiting for you.
Is that all you got? Truly pathetic. Supporting the club doesn't mean being delusional and blind or riding the coach's dick who's at the core of this crisis. Once you learn how to construct your arguments, instead of asking me about my meds or telling me to go support another club, I might actually take you seriously. Until then, you are just bot/troll level in my book.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
rabiot gets a alot of hate for past but no credit for his current form.

he is currently the highest scoring CM in all of top 5 european leagues. show some respect to that people. you can complain that rest of our mid makes him look good, then how come no one else in europe is also scoring like him?

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Is that all you got? Truly pathetic. Supporting the club doesn't mean being delusional and blind or riding the coach's dick who's at the core of this crisis. Once you learn how to construct your arguments, instead of asking me about my meds or telling me to go support another club, I might actually take you seriously. Until then, you are just bot/troll level in my book.
Boom-1258x686.png

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
I hope God gives you mental peace and stability in this tough phase of your life.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 10, Guests: 100)