Adrien Rabiot (42 Viewers)

renew?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
May 26, 2016
I've never watched Paredes. Is he any better than Rabiot?
I would say yes. They are both cucks tho... but Rabiot different level of pussification imo

- - - Updated - - -

Just went through the first few pages. RUS was the only one who didn’t like him :scared:
Bring back Rus

- - - Updated - - -

That clip of him giving up on a ball that looks like it's going out whilst chiesa is sprinting (from further away) at full pelt just to keep it in (he does iirc) perfectly summarises him time here. Say what you want about Matuidi or Mckennie, but they both would have been sprinting to that ball in to keep it in.

He's a spoilt brat, can't wait for him and his mom to fuck right off
What clip?

Buy on AliExpress.com
Last edited:

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Yah, selling for 10m would also be a huge win.
Been saying this all along, too bad it seems to be rather late for anything to change now.

From our perspective we should not force it and just let him go for anything around €5M - €10M transfer fee if that is what it takes, he is in the last year of contract afterall and even if he had a few more years left we still wouldn’t have asked or got more than around €20M anyway….
The deal has obviously colapsed because of Rabiot himself and his personal demands being deemed way too excessive even by a meme team, doubt that Juve did not already try to give a discount to make it work, i just think there was nothing more that we could do ourselves to make sure this move happens, the guy is a leech and will continue to leech unless somebody else crazy enough comes in for him before the mercatto end, which is highly unlikely as things stand atm.

Zzak

Sep 11, 2014
If our goal is to sell him in order to get Paredes on a 4 year contract, only to try to get rid of him after he flops in his first season I'd rather keep Rabiot this season.
He'll probably play his heart out like Sandro to ensure his stock is as high as possible for the next payday.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
If our goal is to sell him in order to get Paredes on a 4 year contract, only to try to get rid of him after he flops in his first season I'd rather keep Rabiot this season.
He'll probably play his heart out like Sandro to ensure his stock is as high as possible for the next payday.
I have the same thinking, but I would rather just bench his ass and play Fagioli/Miretti instead. this lazy bum should be nowhere near starting eleven.

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
That clip of him giving up on a ball that looks like it's going out whilst chiesa is sprinting (from further away) at full pelt just to keep it in (he does iirc) perfectly summarises him time here. Say what you want about Matuidi or Mckennie, but they both would have been sprinting to that ball in to keep it in.

He's a spoilt brat, can't wait for him and his mom to fuck right off
That was Dybala, though.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
correct, missremembered

point still stands
I think there was exact same clip with him and Chiesa also, where Rabiot just says fuck it all and Chiesa runs his ass - i think we scored a goal from that one too. He is just a total lazy pussy.

- - - Updated - - -

The reported request from Rabiot was 9m EUR net per year. Acc to capology https://www.capology.com/club/manchester-united/salaries/ he'd actually be fifth. Even for ManUnited thats a salary you'd pay your star player and not Rabiot.

1660731363269.png
omfg Sancho is on 12m net there? De Gea too, what a wage structure damn.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 5, Guests: 21)