Adrien Rabiot (117 Viewers)

renew?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Casemiro? How the fuck is United going to convince him to come and Madrid to sell? They would have to pay both a fortune.

Also, I'm sure both Varane and Ronaldo are great examples for him to follow.

Durden

May 11, 2006
maybe we could get dybala to give mommy Rabiot a call and explain her that there is no fucking way she will get a better offer even as a free transfer.

I really hope we have the balls and tell her that he will be watching from the stands from now on.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Absolutely

The crazy thing is that if Man U offered him 7ml a year and he turned it down he's fucking nuts. Even if he runs down his contract here no one will offer him anywhere near that even as a free agent
Was thinking the same. If greed is the motive here, it's a stupid move. So weird that it's his Mum blowing smoke up his arse, trying to draw her dividends. She is a pig.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Maybe he doesn’t want to join that train wreck meme club? And if he was considering joining then he should get the most possible $$$ out of it. I would do the same exact thing here tbh.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Maybe he doesn’t want to join that train wreck meme club? And if he was considering joining then he should get the most possible $$$ out of it. I would do the same exact thing here tbh.
But he won’t get even that much in an open market next year. Well only maybe in MLS, but surely United is better than MLS?

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
What's the difference if he sits in the stands here or on the bench in Manchester?

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Is it tho?

MLS as a league has been on an upward trajectory for nearly 30 years. You can’t tell me that United is about to turn a corner.
Oh it is for sure. Bernardeschi is already a MLS star which should tell you how good the league is.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Is it tho?

MLS as a league has been on an upward trajectory for nearly 30 years. You can’t tell me that United is about to turn a corner.
Genuinely if the choice was between being considered a key player by your squad, and going to live as a young millionaire in the USA vs going to Manchester and being found out fast it's a no-brainer for me. Especially if the money is similar, which I imagine it may be.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 105)

• Gian