Adrien Rabiot (14 Viewers)

renew?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
According to C.M we tried to offload him but the player rejected it since he wants to stay and Allegri believes in him.
Or, more likely, he won't get half the salary elsewhere so he is die hard Bianconero.

the same situation with the other midfielders our last regime of terror signed

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Have you watched France lately? They are shit, like rock bottom of their Nations League group. Also, The Nations League is just a bunch of glorified friendlies, so the games/results are essentially meaningless unless you are a Hungary or Slovakia. The "big nations" don't really give a shit.

I'd be concerned that Deschamps has lost his marbles completely if he insists on starting this abomination during the World Cup proper.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Rabiot can be Zakaria’s backup if he stays. My guess was always one of Rabiot/McKennie was gonna stay. McKennie‘s latest comments made it sound like he’s targeting the premier league, and he fits Allegris tactics the least.

Pogba- Fagioli
Locatelli- Rovella
Zakaria- Rabiot

Miretti can play all over, act as depth and then take a larger role once Rabiot expires and fucks off

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Have you watched France lately?
I have, against Croatia some days ago, and it looked like Modric and Brozovic were playing a completely different sport than what Rabiot and the other two French midfielders were playing (the other two were some not very well known Marseille players).
I don't think I can survive much longer watching Juve with headless chicken in midfield.

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
Why would he leave?

He's a starter at Juventus, will be playing in the Champions League and earns 7m a season.

So far the only teams interested are Europa League level so he'll see out his contract and leave for free and get a big signing on fee elsewhere.

I do wonder why we don't threaten some of these chumps with bench time seeing there's a World Cup looming and their places may be at risk.

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
Why would he leave?

He's a starter at Juventus, will be playing in the Champions League and earns 7m a season.

So far the only teams interested are Europa League level so he'll see out his contract and leave for free and get a big signing on fee elsewhere.

I do wonder why we don't threaten some of these chumps with bench time seeing there's a World Cup looming and their places may be at risk.
He was happy to sit in the stands for 6 months+ at PSG watching his contract run down and also refused to be on the back up list for France at the last WC I think it was?

That method sadly wouldn’t work on characters like Rabiot and just results in us shooting ourselves in the foot.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)