Adrien Rabiot (30 Viewers)

renew?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
The problem is that unlike the other bums in our midfield, Rabiot occasionally displays flashes of brilliance and great ability. This makes fans second-guess themselves as to if they should sell him.

He is technically excellent and physically gifted, the only thing stopping him from becoming a great player is located between the ears.
Plus he doesn't read the game poorly either. Like me and others have said in the past, his best role would be a holding midfielder in a 3 like he did a lot with PSG, but he doesn't want to play there. He has too much personal baggage to take his game to the next level.

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
Rabiot is in the French squad ahead of Tuz darling Aouar. That's despite the fact that Rabiot was not on good terms with Deschamps around the 2018 World Cup (so he's not a favourite either).

Make of that what you will.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Id keep him if he agreed to play in the pirlo role.. everytime I saw him in that role at psg he played his best. Its a position we currently need filled and he can do it and is better than Arthur or any others we have now.

If he and mummy want to play as the LCM..then fuck off to united in exchange for van de beek.

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
The problem with Rabiot is that he doesn’t think that regista is a glamorous enough position for him. He wants to play as B2B because he thinks that’s where all the cool mids play.

someone needs to convince him that registas are cool too

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Funny the psychoanalytic interpretations for why Rabiot won't play a certain position. He's without a doubt suited to play as regista. But he could easily be a world class box-to box as well. The man's like a locomotive at full pace. He barely needs to dribble the ball. He plows through the opposition at times.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
I would keep this guy above anyone else right now. He was the only one driving us in the middle full of cack when we needed it the most. That Ronaldo goal vs Udinese was all Rabiot. We got lucky the keeper accepted PayPal.

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
He's the only mid i'd stick with. There's something in him, he needs to gain the confidence, to play more rough after all the junior years spent in the shadows.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 24)