Adrien Rabiot (66 Viewers)

renew?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
This is exactly what happened at the end of last season too. He puts in good performances for the last few games of the season and then it causes people to forget all the other games.

He has his moments, but he is very inconsistent. In an ideal world, he should not be starting for us.
Think of it this way, if he shinea at the end of the season always, better chances we win those CL seminal and final matches

:rabiot:

Buy on AliExpress.com

RoiLezard

LizardKing in black&white
Apr 7, 2018
This is exactly what happened at the end of last season too. He puts in good performances for the last few games of the season and then it causes people to forget all the other games.

He has his moments, but he is very inconsistent. In an ideal world, he should not be starting for us.
He’s very moody but with the right coach he can become more consistent. The talent is clearly there. On the other hand, Benta should be first on the departures list.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Think of it this way, if he shinea at the end of the season always, better chances we win those CL seminal and final matches

:rabiot:
But what if we end up facing a 4th place French team before we get there? :scared:
He’s very moody but with the right coach he can become more consistent. The talent is clearly there. On the other hand, Benta should be first on the departures list.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
100%

May 26, 2016

This 100%. I dont trust this Mozart looking Frenchie at all.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Did well to increase his price tag. A decent Euro and hopefully we sell him for a good amount and get a hungrier player with that money ideally with lesser wages.

Thanks Deschamps for selecting him. We could have a nice plusvalenza situation developing here.

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
The problem is that unlike the other bums in our midfield, Rabiot occasionally displays flashes of brilliance and great ability. This makes fans second-guess themselves as to if they should sell him.

He is technically excellent and physically gifted, the only thing stopping him from becoming a great player is located between the ears.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
The problem is that unlike the other bums in our midfield, Rabiot occasionally displays flashes of brilliance and great ability. This makes fans second-guess themselves as to if they should sell him.

He is technically excellent and physically gifted, the only thing stopping him from becoming a great player is located between the ears.
He's still a Pussyfag, a Midget Giraffe. People shit on Dybala, but Rabiot is like the Dybala of midfield, only with less talent.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Your absolute admiration and adulation for him is beyond baffling tbh.
He's clearly talented and has been by far our best midfielder. Midfield is a unit, if 75% of that unit is rotten, you don't get rid of the good 25%. What's baffling is your insistence in not acknowledging his good performances and overusing "Pussyfag".

He's included in a star-studded French squad for a reason.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
He's clearly talented and has been by far our best midfielder. Midfield is a unit, if 75% of that unit is rotten, you don't get rid of the good 25%. What's baffling is your insistence in not acknowledging his good performances and overusing "Pussyfag".

He's included in a star-studded French squad for a reason.
Coaches have favorites.

I acknowledge his good performances, but they're few and far between. We're not paying him 7 million to play 5-7 games a season.

He may be talented, but for a guy his size, he is indeed a pussyfag, or as some pundit called him, a midget giraffe.

Now, I'm not saying we must sell him at all costs, but if someone is willing to offer 30 million, then we should sell without hesitation.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Coaches have favorites.

I acknowledge his good performances, but they're few and far between. We're not paying him 7 million to play 5-7 games a season.

He may be talented, but for a guy his size, he is indeed a pussyfag, or as some pundit called him, a midget giraffe.

Now, I'm not saying we must sell him at all costs, but if someone is willing to offer 30 million, then we should sell without hesitation.
If you accept 30 million for a young French international who played for PSG and Juventus, then you're clearly out of touch when it comes to players market value.

And he had way more than 7 good games a season. As I said, the midfield is a unit that should be constructed to work in sync. Even in his worst games, he never cost us a crucial match unlike Bentancur or Arthur. On the contrary, he seems to elevate his game in big matches.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
If you accept 30 million for a young French international who played for PSG and Juventus, then you're clearly out of touch when it comes to players market value.

And he had way more than 7 good games a season. As I said, the midfield is a unit that should be constructed to work in sync. Even in his worst games, he never cost us a crucial match unlike Bentancur or Arthur. On the contrary, he seems to elevate his game in big matches.
In a post Covid market, good luck expecting inflated prices.

Of course, your opinion of him is yours and you're free to hold it, but I humbly disagree.

Strickland

May 17, 2019

his transfermarkt value is 32m, I'd say that's about right. him being overpaid by around 3m net drags down his value on the market severely, he's one costly player for what he provides on the pitch.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
his transfermarkt value is 32m, I'd say that's about right. him being overpaid by around 3m net drags down his value on the market severely, he's one costly player for what he provides on the pitch.
Last update of his market value was December 2020 though. Now, with this season ending and him being called up for the French squad in the Euros, expect a significant rise in his value.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
If i see anyone from our current midfield starting next season then its definitely him. He is moody, but our gameplan doesnt help him too. He said many times that LCM b2b is hist preffered position, we can see that he usually plays good there, yet Pirlo played him on the RCM for so many times this season. Maybe those are excuses, but all of us can see the glimpses of WC midfielder in him, something that is really rare in Juves midfielder.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
He's not a leader, but he'd look good alongside a couple. We don't have them so we should sell and get someone in with consistency and desire who has a point yo prove.

He's a beast when he fancies it but it's too few and far between.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 13, Guests: 38)