Adrien Rabiot (63 Viewers)

renew?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
Rabiot is life. If we invest in the midfield department, and gove him some partners in midfield that can actually play football, he would be amazing. Imagine Casemiro in a midfield of McKennie-Bentancur-Casemiro instead of his usual colegues Modric and Kroos.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
:shifty: Do you mean Montolivo? I don't think Bonaventura ever played for Allegri.
Yeah, you're absolutely right. For some reason, I was convinced "The Adventurer" played for Allegri.

- - - Updated - - -

What fetish for De Shitio? He was never even close to a starter here under Max... only rotation option when others were injured or badly out of form. And he was fine as a back-up.

As said above, Bonaventura never played for Max. And if you are meaning Montolivo, he was a pretty good mid when playing under Max.

You’re strange.
I am indeed strange, but in a very appealing and charming way :p

You are absolutely right about Bonaventura.

I never liked Montolivo, and De Shitlio has always been a Jabroni in my book.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
Ok, Rabiot fucked it up, but why the fuck would Danilo make such a pass. I swear, the football inteligence in our players is so low, a 10 year old understands more football than our team. This is ridiculous. All season... each fucking game we keep playing on the verge of giving away the ball to the oposition right in front of our box. It really is frustrating and it pisses me off like hell.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Please keep, he has a level of play within him that nobody comes close to. If we could get ourselves a coach that can unlock that from him on a consistent basis then he's a star.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Good game but Bologna really played to his strengths by giving him so much room to run into.

Also came very close to messing up the opening goal.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
This is exactly what happened at the end of last season too. He puts in good performances for the last few games of the season and then it causes people to forget all the other games.

He has his moments, but he is very inconsistent. In an ideal world, he should not be starting for us.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 8, Guests: 48)