Adrien Rabiot (44 Viewers)

renew?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Strickland

May 17, 2019
It means Sarri and Pirlo aren't really capable of getting the best out of their talented players. I have no doubt in my mind Rabiot would flourish under an Allegri or a Conte.
While I agree, Rabiot was rather good for a while under Sarri. He had been a lot worse in Pirlo's system

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Rabiot: Coming to Turin I learned a new way of working, with a coach of Pirlo's level you can't do anything but learn! The coach has help me improve and also the teammates all have different qualities, it's a continuous learning.

- - - Updated - - -

Rabiot: Since I have been working with Cristiano, he has shown great rigour in his daily work. He certainly has a natural talent, but that's not all, that would be too easy. He also has the intelligence to know his body well. His tireless determination is exemplary.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
6mndM5-aG-MopxjAKxBoKrWY&_nc_ohc=nmlVsYhAtAwAX8Cbg9y&tn=jTaR8-ing8uCt43U&_nc_ht=scontent.fbkk2-5.jpg

Rabiot, "I hate playing in empty stadiums. Playing in a packed stadium gives me strength. I hope fans will be allowed into the stands soon."

The Response "As if you were Zidane when the stadiums were actually packed."
It is a point worth noting, however. I always said this was an asterisk season, and I said it months ago when we were still in contention. Basically who has won things this season has done it in the setting of glorified training games. So well done to them, but it's not a regular season. I couldn't say for Serie A (haven't looked) but the stats in the PL show that home advantage has been compromised for most teams.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
It is a point worth noting, however. I always said this was an asterisk season, and I said it months ago when we were still in contention. Basically who has won things this season has done it in the setting of glorified training games. So well done to them, but it's not a regular season. I couldn't say for Serie A (haven't looked) but the stats in the PL show that home advantage has been compromised for most teams.
Not the case for everyone, but we clearly notice teams that usually crumble under pressure are finding it a lot more easier to perform without fans in stadiums. Think of PSG/Man City in the Champions League and Inter in Serie A.

Jun 6, 2015
For us it's the away form that has for some reason completely deteriorated. At home our record is still pretty solid.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
For us it's the away form that has for some reason completely deteriorated. At home our record is still pretty solid.
I don't disagree, but my point wasn't to make excuses for us. We have so many other problems, too many to overcome in a season, but I consider this season irregular when there is no pressure from fans swaying games. Some players do better, some do worse, fans play a big part in match day.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
No complaints about this guy today?

He's one of the highest earners in the side and 80% of the time he's either off the pace or doesn't add much at all. This guy should be sold at all costs to save on wage space alone. Dogshit player.

Arcticdaly

Oct 3, 2018

He's one of the highest earners in the side and 80% of the time he's either off the pace or doesn't add much at all. This guy should be sold at all costs to save on wage space alone. Dogshit player.
No Tuz would rather shit on the few good players that performed this year instead.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013

The level at which he has dropped Juventus to, he should not be paid at all.

May 26, 2016

couldnt agree more. People tend to ignore him for some reason, but he is one of the worst of the underperformers we have

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 33)