Adrien Rabiot (13 Viewers)

renew?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Ponytailed fucking twat

Not even overly pissed off about the penalty as those things can happen. I’m just annoyed that this guy gets paid 7M a season to jog around the field without a care in the world. An utterly useless player with not one redeeming quality about him. And now we are stuck with him. Awesome.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Ponytailed fucking twat

Not even overly pissed off about the penalty as those things can happen. I’m just annoyed that this guy gets paid 7M a season to jog around the field without a care in the world. An utterly useless player with not one redeeming quality about him. And now we are stuck with him. Awesome.
did you read what di canio said about him? something like "he's a midget giraffe baby. he can't be noticed on the pitch: he's 1,91 metres tall, but loses duels to players with a height of 1,28m. we're talking about a juventus player."

spot on.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
did you read what di canio said about him? something like "he's a midget giraffe baby. he can't be noticed on the pitch: he's 1,91 metres tall, but loses duels to players with a height of 1,28m. we're talking about a juventus player."

spot on.
Di Canio a legend on and off the pitch

AriG

Feb 17, 2019
Di Canio was no one in and out football, irrelevant gay nazi. He can only dream of having Rabiot's career, that boy is drowning in pussy. His mother's pussy but nevertheless that is what French people do. Including Canadians.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)