Adrien Rabiot (6 Viewers)

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Played another full match in the French shirt and supposedly another poor performance. He's a lucky man that camavinga's been selected for the u21s.
i watched some of the match on local tv just to see some of rabiot. what a waste of time, only confirmed that he still can't win duels on a regular basis, he can't defend, he can't really offer anything going forward. his passing was accurate at least, and he didn't do anything stupid. just the bare minimum from a professional footballer.

Buy on AliExpress.com

PhRoZeN

#Together
Mar 29, 2006
i watched some of the match on local tv just to see some of rabiot. what a waste of time, only confirmed that he still can't win duels on a regular basis, he can't defend, he can't really offer anything going forward. his passing was accurate at least, and he didn't do anything stupid. just the bare minimum from a professional footballer.
Glad he got another cap but at this rate his gonna be even more difficult to sell, and that's despite his astronomical high wages.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
If Rabiot earns half of his current salary or less, then yes. I would be happy to have him in the squad.
This! ROI needs to be considered...he was free though...and that comes with the hefty salary.

Unfortunately for him we can find other midfielders that can give us what he does at half the salary, and probably not a high transfer fee.

Happily swap him in a deal to get Kean back to the club.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
Premium
May 22, 2009
Hmm, that actually sounds pretty impressive for a Juve player at the moment.

:moan:

May 26, 2016
Thats what you get with Rabiot. Id rather have sturaro tbh: at least u get Grinta and a bit of fun. Watching Rabiot is like watching paint dry

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Looks like he played a great game vs. Bosnia. Nice assist and a game winning tackle to prevent a late equalizer.
He is hot and cold...that's his problem. I actually think on his day he is a good midfielder and he has shown this on occasions.

Rumours suggest other clubs are interested. I think the horses have bolted...no turning back on him leaving now. His mummy is working hard to find him a new club.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Contributor
Jan 26, 2009
I'd take anything over 20 million. Take it and run. This mental midget is too much of a PussyFag to ever be a world class talent - yes, in case you're wondering, he's a bigger Pussyfag than Dybala.

He can leave and take his ugly ass French toad mama with him - her scaly skin sends shudders down my spine.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)