Adrien Rabiot (44 Viewers)

renew?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
May 26, 2016
i watched some of the match on local tv just to see some of rabiot. what a waste of time, only confirmed that he still can't win duels on a regular basis, he can't defend, he can't really offer anything going forward. his passing was accurate at least, and he didn't do anything stupid. just the bare minimum from a professional footballer.
Thats what you get with Rabiot. Id rather have sturaro tbh: at least u get Grinta and a bit of fun. Watching Rabiot is like watching paint dry

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Looks like he played a great game vs. Bosnia. Nice assist and a game winning tackle to prevent a late equalizer.
He is hot and cold...that's his problem. I actually think on his day he is a good midfielder and he has shown this on occasions.

Rumours suggest other clubs are interested. I think the horses have bolted...no turning back on him leaving now. His mummy is working hard to find him a new club.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I'd take anything over 20 million. Take it and run. This mental midget is too much of a PussyFag to ever be a world class talent - yes, in case you're wondering, he's a bigger Pussyfag than Dybala.

He can leave and take his ugly ass French toad mama with him - her scaly skin sends shudders down my spine.

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
What pisses me off the most about this guy is that he clearly has the talent to become a top midfielder.

Arthur is severely physically limited while McKennie and Bentancur are technically limited, I can accept that.

Rabiot has both the physical tools and the technique to become a top midfielder, but his pussy mentality is holding him back.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
I thought he was very good today.

As has been pointed out by many before, there is absolutely no question of him having the talent or ability. The only issue is the timid mindset that he gets into so often.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)