Adrien Rabiot (22 Viewers)

renew?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I understand both Sarri and Pirlo's frustration with this player. Both of them said that Rabiot doesn't seem aware of his capabilities.

And indeed, look at yesterday's assist. He dominates, wins his duel, gets free, powerful run, powerful cross. Nobody else in our team is able to do this. Or that goal against Milan last year. Or against Lazio this year. Yet, he does these things at most 2-3 times per season. Infuriating.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
I understand both Sarri and Pirlo's frustration with this player. Both of them said that Rabiot doesn't seem aware of his capabilities.

And indeed, look at yesterday's assist. He dominates, wins his duel, gets free, powerful run, powerful cross. Nobody else in our team is able to do this. Or that goal against Milan last year. Or against Lazio this year. Yet, he does these things at most 2-3 times per season. Infuriating.
he's pretty much capable of being a left footed pogba for us. his physique and physical dominance is almost similar.

but he's like current manu pogba instead of juve pogba.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005

It means Sarri and Pirlo aren't really capable of getting the best out of their talented players. I have no doubt in my mind Rabiot would flourish under an Allegri or a Conte.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)