Adrien Rabiot (20 Viewers)

renew?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
What pisses me off the most about this guy is that he clearly has the talent to become a top midfielder.

Arthur is severely physically limited while McKennie and Bentancur are technically limited, I can accept that.

Rabiot has both the physical tools and the technique to become a top midfielder, but his pussy mentality is holding him back.
Perfect for barcelona

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Don't know if it's just me, but does he only shows up at the important games? I get the feeling he just doesn't give a fuck when playing against bottom/mid-table teams, while he always steps up against "prestigious" sides.
Agree..it is frustrating. The one player on the transfer list who I would like to keep just because if he got his head together and played consistently he would be a damn good player for us.

michel

Mar 25, 2010
Agree..it is frustrating. The one player on the transfer list who I would like to keep just because if he got his head together and played consistently he would be a damn good player for us.
Yes, agree, but would like to see him under an established manager. I just can't help but to think he would do great under Allegri.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
What pisses me off the most about this guy is that he clearly has the talent to become a top midfielder.

Arthur is severely physically limited while McKennie and Bentancur are technically limited, I can accept that.

Rabiot has both the physical tools and the technique to become a top midfielder, but his pussy mentality is holding him back.
The pussy mentality is a myth spread by some of his haters imo. I can't say his problem is a weak mentality, he's been very physical all season and goes 100% into tackles.

For me, Rabiot is really a very good midfielder and the only thing to complain about is his high salary which makes me want to see something exceptional every time he's on the pitch.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
The pussy mentality is a myth spread by some of his haters imo. I can't say his problem is a weak mentality, he's been very physical all season and goes 100% into tackles.

For me, Rabiot is really a very good midfielder and the only thing to complain about is his high salary which makes me want to see something exceptional every time he's on the pitch.
Sorry, I can’t agree at all with him going 100% into tackles. For a big and physical dude, he is easily bypassed by opposition players. And he barely makes his mark in an attacking sense as well. Just a nothing player for the most part.

Strickland

May 17, 2019

IMO all of our mids suffer from lack of organization, both Rabiot and Bentancur had very good stretches under Sarri, Pirlo's flawed system isn't bringing out the best of them.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
This guy is absolutely pathetic. And I’m embarrassed to admit that I thought he’d be a good signing for us and he’d develop into a very good CM here. He’s pretty much emblematic of the horrible work Paratici has done in the market since 2018.

Our entire midfield needs to be replaced. And we have fuck all funds to do it.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
This guy is absolutely pathetic. And I’m embarrassed to admit that I thought he’d be a good signing for us and he’d develop into a very good CM here. He’s pretty much emblematic of the horrible work Paratici has done in the market since 2018.

Our entire midfield needs to be replaced. And we have fuck all funds to do it.
It's all Che Agnelli's fault. He signs the cheques!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)