Adrien Rabiot (8 Viewers)

renew?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
PSG let their own product walk bc they knows he doesn’t have or warrant a starting place in their midfield. And those Arabs have over paid for worse players

but someone saw a market opportunity and thought let’s give this dude a bag and move onto dismantling our full back depth
:fab3:

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Huge salary is discouraging potential suitors. Another bad decision... I just dont see how will we get rid of him? Hes the type to sulk and run down his contract, while crying on momma's shoulder how he is being mistreated. Completely lacks character and grit for greater level. Passive observer most of the time.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Why is he so disappointing. I thought he was good when I saw him play for PSG in the Champions League. Seemed like a real package of technique and physicality.

I thought this dude was gonna be legit but instead he had one short period of good games (end of last season) and has sucked ass otherwise.

Is he just that much of a bum?

RoiLezard

LizardKing in black&white
Apr 7, 2018
Why is he so disappointing. I thought he was good when I saw him play for PSG in the Champions League. Seemed like a real package of technique and physicality.

I thought this dude was gonna be legit but instead he had one short period of good games (end of last season) and has sucked ass otherwise.

I really thought the same. I defended him the most and now I’ve ran out of excuses. It’s obvious that he’s mentally weak. The first thing he needs to do if he is to turn his career around would be to move on from his mom.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007

if he good, why leave free? maybe other teams scouts had good idea to stay away. maybe good players don't leave for free. we really need to learn the lesson here. for every pirlo, lewandowski, or ballack there are tons of ramseys, rabiots and khediras.

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017

He has always been like this. Always talented and always lazy and difficult. He was supposed to be PSG and France's next big midfielder for years but instead was alienated from the national team without any significant consequences.

The kind of player that is always a promise but never delivering. Needs a radical attitude change to avoid this tag. If Rabiot had McKennie's attitude he would be world class.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
He has always been like this. Always talented and always lazy and difficult. He was supposed to be PSG and France's next big midfielder for years but instead was alienated from the national team without any significant consequences.

The kind of player that is always a promise but never delivering. Needs a radical attitude change to avoid this tag. If Rabiot had McKennie's attitude he would be world class.
In the CL games I had seen of him with PSG in the past, he was careless and nonchalant, especially in those matchups against Chelsea.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Truly atrocious at times and others did quite well. Really odd performance, either way we need better in CM.

He also has no attacking instinct or vision whatsoever.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)