Adrien Rabiot (37 Viewers)

renew?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Brings very little.

Can't pass well, can't shoot well, doesn't track well and unbelievably soft given his frame.
Few things in life make me angrier than people that are gifted in some way, be it through physical traits or just natural talent at something, and then watch them waste it or never achieve their potential. To me this is a mortal sin.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
He isn't disciplined enough for that, in a midfield two half the time he is playing as a left mid but a left mid that doesn't do anything
I don't really want to see him anywhere at this point, but I've never seen this guy as anything other than a holding mid. It looks awkward and even embarrassing seeing him run forward with the ball, as if he thinks he's Rivaldo or something. No, the guy should just park his ass in the center like Busquets, but instead he thinks he's special.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
I don't really want to see him anywhere at this point, but I've never seen this guy as anything other than a holding mid. It looks awkward and even embarrassing seeing him run forward with the ball, as if he thinks he's Rivaldo or something. No, the guy should just park his ass in the center like Busquets, but instead he thinks he's special.
Can definitely agree on the first part.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
I saw him twice in Paris as the holding DM and honestly I thought he did well. But the opposition probably sucked.
I remember in his first few games here we played him there and I thought the same but he's just too tactically inept. Where the fuck was he all game in the Inter game? I don't even recall him on the pitch other than getting bumped off the ball by Barella. Guy is 6 feet 2" for no reason

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
I'm not inline with Rabiot but i still blame the coach for this ...

Expereinced coaches know how to take the best out of the players ...Pirlo not one of them at the moment ...

Judging players now i think it is not right until we fix the coach issue ....We have NO COACH

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 21)