Adrien Rabiot (18 Viewers)

renew?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
if you asked me pellegrini's hand ball looked every much as intentional as he leaned into the ball
Maybe. I don't remember a hand to ball movement (I might have missed it, though) and the shot came from very close. This gives him the benefit of the doubt. Rabiot's handball was Suarez-like and in some past times when the refs were giving penalty+red, that might have been a first half expulsion.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
tbh how is it he gets a yellow for a handball offence and pellegrini doesn't yet he gets a yellow for something else later on?
Someone explained it : If the ball goes towards the goal it's yellow. That's why he got yellow , and Pellegrini didn't.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
How can THAT penalty be unluckiness? Its pure dubness. Admit it.
I don;'t have problem with pk , but he should realize he is playing DMF/Regista , and can't loose the ball like that , if he plays box-to-box it's okay to lose the ball , but when you're infront of the defense it's risky .

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
He’s obviously very talented but he still has a long way to go, still mentally fragile.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Zidane got similar second reds to be fair. he lacks the composure because he wants to win.

Having said that, i reject all general criticism

- Rabiot was by far our best midfielder before subs, for me best juve player first half
- Both his yellow cards where bad and tarnish the opinion people get from his game

- He wont do that all the time. He'll most likely get a good lecture from the coaching team
- Lets semember in a team that wasnt ticking AT ALL, Rabiot was doing a pretty great job

I cant wait to see him with Arthur and Bentacur

amir3323

Jul 31, 2014
Biggest issue with him was the way he just carelessly lost the ball in front of the box that led to the handball. He needs to be smarter than that. Up until that he was doing well. Solid dribbling and fending off Roma players. Not giving up on him. Just a rough night.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
With current 2-MF I think it should be Arthur or Benta in the holding and Rabiot or Mckennie in the pressing...

Rabiot has improved a lot so I believe he could be useful but he has to stop jogging around

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Iiked him. Sadly he should have been taken out when he was risking so much after the yellow.

But we don't need to judge him so hard. He had a good run of better games

Crucifixing him after one game is just biased agenda

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
lol totally forgot that he not only caused the handball, but he was also responsible before - his clumsy try of passing caused the shot. Also McKennie looked completely lost in this situation. Both our starting midfielders looked like a kids in this game.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Yeah he had a bad game, but surprisingly better than his partner despite the glaring errors. As long as it's a one-off game after a series of good performances I still see him as an important figure for the balance of the team.

I know a lot of people want to see more of Arthur and Bentancur in midfield, including myself, but Rabiot offers physical presence and quality in midfield.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Perhaps his worst performance for Juventus, and that says a whole lot.

Superb layoff with his heel for the Roma striker, a yellow card and penalty to correct his mistake AND a red card straight out of Sully Muntari's greatest hits.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)