Adrien Rabiot (5 Viewers)

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
No wonder,

Pogba is a hasvbeen. almost retirement material.
Indeed, unfortunately.

Ronaldo, Chiellini, De Ligt, Szczesny, Kulusevski don’t excite you?
Ronaldo is a stat-padder - plays for himself.
Kulu - I am still not convinced. Got lost in the last game.
De light- Meh, it is not worth 80 mill based on the last year's form. Hot and cold, some great tackles, and two minutes later - two meters away from a ball in the box that should have been his.
Chiellini - yes, excites me for the 3-4 games he is available during the season.
Szczesny - Nope.

In form, Morata and Cuad are top notch players. Cuad is especially underated but he is one of the most skillful players in Seria A. He is getting old and has largely been played out of position since forever.

Last edited:

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
Rabiot and Bentancur are tidy players who work hard defensively, but neither are creators and neither are amazing in the final third of the pitch.

What we need is a Nedved style player. One who has lots of energy but can also make shit happen in the final third. De Bruyne is probably the closest thing to Nedved today.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Rabiot and Bentancur are tidy players who work hard defensively, but neither are creators and neither are amazing in the final third of the pitch.

What we need is a Nedved style player. One who has lots of energy but can also make shit happen in the final third. De Bruyne is probably the closest thing to Nedved today.
:kulu::arthur::chiesa:

james95

Sep 2, 2018
In form, Morata and Cuad are top notch players. Cuad is especially underated but he is one of the most skillful players in Seria A. He is getting old and has largely been played out of position since forever.
Lol this isn’t 2015. Cuads is useful but hardly a “top notch player.” Ditto Morata.

Jun 16, 2020
Arthur is best suited as a deep lying playmaker
Chiesa is a winger/wingback

:kulu: can definitely be that guy
Kulu has those qualities, I don’t doubt it. Nedved was way more explosive than he was, but Nedved arrived in his late 20’s while Kulu just became 20. There’s still a lot of room to grow. But having Kulu and knowing that he has a lot of work rate, improving those aspects would be a massive win for us. Hopefully we won’t destroy him as RWB, we need him as a AM in this formation.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
I watched way more Parma games than I wanted to last season, as well as Sweden this season, and really Kulusevski is at his best closer to goal rather than on the wing. Against Sampdoria he was technically a forward but watching the game and seeing his heat map, he really was more of an AM alongside Ramsey. He’s got great instincts, he’s tailor made for that role. If he sticks there, he might lead serie A in assists.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)