Adrien Rabiot (37 Viewers)

renew?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Dominant in possession today. Turned Roma players as he wanted. Created Bentancur's goal. Covered Alex Sandro all match like Matuidi would.

If Bentancur is playing the opposite side and busting into the box then this is a good balance.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
let ünder pull a robben on us, otherwise he was solid. i like the way he fought his lack of match fitness. useless in september, now he's already a pretty good player for 60-70 minutes.

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
i don't understand why people act like Rabiot is coming out of nowhere. the guy is talented and he was one of the rare realistic talented players in the cartonish team of PSG.
he stole the show in a lot of important matches against top dogs.

he is class! and needed time to gain form.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Dominant in possession today. Turned Roma players as he wanted. Created Bentancur's goal. Covered Alex Sandro all match like Matuidi would.

If Bentancur is playing the opposite side and busting into the box then this is a good balance.
He was excellent. His best game for us so far. Also had a big hand in our first goal. Got the ball, moved the ball quickly to Douglas and then it eventually was finished by the GOAT.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 4, Guests: 29)