Adrien Rabiot (51 Viewers)

renew?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Matuidi is turning 33 in April - Khedira too. A couple of old geezers who were never that great to begin with.

Pjanic is turning 30, and then we have the mini Kebab who is surplus to requirements, a sexually confused, unreliable and quite useless Italian, an injury prone Welshman, and a moody Frenchman as our other options in midfield.

The young Uruguayan stud is our only reliable option at this point in time.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Again, maybe not the world breaking perfomance, but he looks so solid with the ball, really like this guy. But he should play LCM - thats his position, as RCM he is sometimes having problems beign forced to play with his right foot.

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
Matuidi is turning 33 in April - Khedira too. A couple of old geezers who were never that great to begin with.

Pjanic is turning 30, and then we have the mini Kebab who is surplus to requirements, a sexually confused, unreliable and quite useless Italian, an injury prone Welshman, and a moody Frenchman as our other options in midfield.

The young Uruguayan stud is our only reliable option at this point in time.

GREAT POST.
An even our ‘young Uruguay stud’ is just performing at 2005 Nicky Butt level at best.

Imagine if Juve is in EPL, playing so many games per year. Gosh...we will end up in league 2.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
GREAT POST.
An even our ‘young Uruguay stud’ is just performing at 2005 Nicky Butt level at best.

Imagine if Juve is in EPL, playing so many games per year. Gosh...we will end up in league 2.
:disagree: Mentioning Nicky arse and our stud in same sentence deserves a castration.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
Not surprised. He was always a quality player who needed time to regain his form.

Him and Bentancur should be our untouchable starters. Both are young and can improve a great deal.
And the most important thing, both are consistent and can be relied on every time.
Agree. Rabiot and Bentancur would make two parts to a formidable midfield. Also, great for set pieces with both being tall.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
At some point he has to register a goal or an assist though. Even Khedira had a season with like 14 goals + assists.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
They don't play the same role here. Khedira burst into eighteen box every time we attack.

Rabiot on the other hand play as a DM/CM and stay back to cover our forwards more than going for a goal.
Thanks for pointing this out. And thats one of the reason i dont like his opportunist style.

What i would like from him is to take responsability in the midfield creating and supporting the attackers. Instead he is attacking spaces like if he was a 9 or sumthing... all of that to not be available in the midfield and get carried

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
They don't play the same role here. Khedira burst into eighteen box every time we attack.

Rabiot on the other hand play as a DM/CM and stay back to cover our forwards more than going for a goal.
It's not that big of a difference. Khedira played with 2 striker formations as well, where you would expect less from the CM. Matuidi plays in the same team as Rabiot and gets in the box (unfortunately).

Our fullbacks don't play high up the pitch, there is not much risk.

Bernardeschi got in the box in his first match as a CM (yes, 4-3-3 though).

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
Thanks for pointing this out. And thats one of the reason i dont like his opportunist style.

What i would like from him is to take responsability in the midfield creating and supporting the attackers. Instead he is attacking spaces like if he was a 9 or sumthing... all of that to not be available in the midfield and get carried

I totally agree with you.
That guy plays as a midfielder for the first 10 mins of the game, and then has gas out. So he just walks around and play as a lazy number 9 instead.
The games where he scores are also usually the games that we concede way more than usual.
I’ve seen him play for Madrid and Germany, he basically has Kroos or Casamiro running their lungs out while he walks around removing his hair band and then putting it on again.

this guy is a bigger scam than Carlos kaiser

OP
Snobist

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
  • Thread Starter #760
    I'd start Pjanic, Bentancur and Rabiot.

Khedira, Matuidi, and Can should be put up for sale/auction or even placed on the black market.

- - - Updated - - -

We need a Tonali + another CM and a RB. I don't know how Tootsie is going to manage this without some major fuckery.
    Sarri reading your posts, thats cool.

Hey Mister Sarri if you’re reading this check your pm i have some good ciggies you might wanna try.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 49)