Adrien Rabiot (35 Viewers)

renew?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
What exactly is funny? That Matuidi is not in his best form? That he has many good games, like Euro 2016, World Cup 2018 and in Juve and PSG? That Rabiot hasn't done anything? OK, what has he done?
This whole “look at what he’s achieved” argument is weak imo.

Khedira has achieved even more than Matuidi, yet thank god he doesn’t start for us anymore.

Matuidi is 8 years older than Rabiot. What did Matuidi achieve 8 years ago?

I prefer Rabiot because he can control a football.

Last edited:

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
This whole “look at what he’s achieved” argument is weak imo.

Khedira has achieved even more than Matuidi, yet thank god he doesn’t start for us anymore.

Matuidi is 8 years older than Rabiot. What did Matuidi achieve 8 years ago?

I prefer Rabiot because he can control a football.
Exactly. Past achievements are relevant. What matters is what they offer now and in the future.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Thought he had a really good game until he looked absolutely shattered midway through the second half.
That’s my takeaway from his game too. Some really good passes and a sublime through ball to Ronaldo being the highlight

You could see him giving the ball away cheaply and barely being able to run near the end of the game tho. That’s what happens when you barely play football for a whole season previously.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
That’s my takeaway from his game too. Some really good passes and a sublime through ball to Ronaldo being the highlight

You could see him giving the ball away cheaply and barely being able to run near the end of the game tho. That’s what happens when you barely play football for a whole season previously.
Yep it's a fitness thing and you can see he gets frustrated because of it and it effects his game

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Couldn't watch match but glad to see him progressing well. Whatever offensive issues stated here in the final third I believe can get better. Only 24 while Blaise at 30+ can never improve close to goal. What I have seen is a fluid player going forward compared to the robotic Blaise.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)