Adrien Rabiot (16 Viewers)

renew?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
He hesitates a lot. I saw him live and I saw how he does not take the initiative. His shot is nice, I'll give you that but you will see when the season gets going, his input will not be enough.
I didn't say he should be the main man, that's why i kept asking for someone next to him like pogba! but he is really a great player of a great midfield in my opinion. his game has a lot of Marchisio. but maybe stronger guy. and able to cover ground. and he has clever passes from time to time. i saw him alot for PSG and he always stood out to me compared to the whole circus in this team. and he did great in front of top teams like Real madrid and Barca..

Vidal also sometimes had moments of hesitation, but overall his services is very known to all of us.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010

Leendiz

Feb 14, 2018
He hasn’t played since December when PSG dropped him so judging him after a few pre season minutes is ridiculous plus I thought he’s looking impressive even after a small amount of playing time, see how he looks after 8-10 games then we can judge

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I have to say I was rooting for us to get Rabiot but I had no idea he is that good.. I mean I knew he was good but he is even better than I previously thought..

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
I can't say I am surprised about his quality.
Remember this guy was a starter for psg and they did all they can to make him sign a new contract .

Inglip

Jul 29, 2011
He will be ok.. Just needs time to adjust perfectly..
Anyway I hope we sign a great attacking minded midfielder (Pogba,Eriksen and Isco would also be quite good)
That was a joke, I hope he can improve even more, he is in a new team with a new coach.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Why did he miss the first game? I thought that he's been really good based on reading about him this preseason?
Came on as a sub and was very poor. My guess is he didn't start because he is new and none of the new players started.

Serie A is highly focused on a tactical approach and that requires players who are familiar so this club take time to phase new players in. Especially ones from a foreign club.

It was often the same policy under Allegri.

Ronaldo walked straight into the team but that's Ronaldo. The rules don't apply to him.

Jun 6, 2015
Came on as a sub and was very poor. My guess is he didn't start because he is new and none of the new players started.

Serie A is highly focused on a tactical approach and that requires players who are familiar so this club take time to phase new players in. Especially ones from a foreign club.

Ronaldo walked straight into the team but that's Ronaldo. The rules don't apply to him.
And to add to this Rabiot hadn't played in a competitive game for like eight months.

May 25, 2019
Well check the match info before you ask a stupid question like that.
I could, but then I wouldnt have had a dickish response to my post from you so that would've been a real loss.

- - - Updated - - -

Interesting, I'm used to hockey where guys get tossed in last minute after a trade or recall from the minor league team. Generally speaking how long does it take before guys like Rabiot and De Ligt get familiar with te club and system and into the lineup as starters? Naturally every player is different and would vary but I find it interesting that these 2 are starting on the bench early on.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)