Adrien Rabiot (11 Viewers)

Hydde

Duke NUKEM
Mar 6, 2003
Thank God this guy came.

Theres is a world in difference in ball control between him and matuidi. And the has the plus of having a deceidvely fierce shot when given the chance

Im so happy

JCK

Biased
Premium
May 11, 2004
This guy is so average is not even funny and at the same time looks like the best signing this summer. It tells you a lot about how clueless Paratici is.

He adds something but lacks a lot, I can't count the amount of times he hesitates or abandons a play just not to take risks.

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
This guy is so average is not even funny and at the same time looks like the best signing this summer. It tells you a lot about how clueless Paratici is.

He adds something but lacks a lot, I can't count the amount of times he hesitates or abandons a play just not to take risks.
cmon jack, he is really good. not average daaaaaai!

JCK

Biased
Premium
May 11, 2004
cmon jack, he is really good. not average daaaaaai!
He hesitates a lot. I saw him live and I saw how he does not take the initiative. His shot is nice, I'll give you that but you will see when the season gets going, his input will not be enough.

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
He hesitates a lot. I saw him live and I saw how he does not take the initiative. His shot is nice, I'll give you that but you will see when the season gets going, his input will not be enough.
I didn't say he should be the main man, that's why i kept asking for someone next to him like pogba! but he is really a great player of a great midfield in my opinion. his game has a lot of Marchisio. but maybe stronger guy. and able to cover ground. and he has clever passes from time to time. i saw him alot for PSG and he always stood out to me compared to the whole circus in this team. and he did great in front of top teams like Real madrid and Barca..

Vidal also sometimes had moments of hesitation, but overall his services is very known to all of us.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010

Leendiz

Feb 14, 2018
He hasn’t played since December when PSG dropped him so judging him after a few pre season minutes is ridiculous plus I thought he’s looking impressive even after a small amount of playing time, see how he looks after 8-10 games then we can judge

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I have to say I was rooting for us to get Rabiot but I had no idea he is that good.. I mean I knew he was good but he is even better than I previously thought..

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
I can't say I am surprised about his quality.
Remember this guy was a starter for psg and they did all they can to make him sign a new contract .

Inglip

Jul 29, 2011
He will be ok.. Just needs time to adjust perfectly..
Anyway I hope we sign a great attacking minded midfielder (Pogba,Eriksen and Isco would also be quite good)
That was a joke, I hope he can improve even more, he is in a new team with a new coach.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 6, Guests: 5)