Adrien Rabiot (16 Viewers)

renew?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
I haven't. The kid is talented as hell.

You seen how he standing tackles players off the ball?

Allow me to demonstrate:

Start @0:37. Steals the ball and sets up the counter to Ronaldo who then dishes to Higuain. Daddy long legs put to good use.

- - - Updated - - -

Sarriball at his finest right there. From that outside of the left foot pass from Rabiot to Ronaldo I count I think 5 touches before the ball is in the back of the net

1.) Rabiot pass
2.) Ronaldo control
3.) Ronaldo pass
4.) Higuain control into space
5.) Higuain finish

Marvelous.

- - - Updated - - -

If Dybala was CF he would have had to control the ball and bring it back to his left slowing the whole entire thing to a grinding halt. No way would he have done that with his right.
I don't want to ruin your fun with this analysis, but that is a Serie C team right there. They suck donkey balls.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I don't want to ruin your fun with this analysis, but that is a Serie C team right there. They suck donkey balls.
no kidding, its all about learning the movements. If you think we won't be doing this at all this season but under Sarri Napoli did it routinely you might be crazy :p

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
he will become the boss in this midfield as soon serious shit starts. it is a shame as much i love his gameplay. it is not enough to watch him alone. players like khedira should leave for another beast to partner Rabiot.

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
What i like about Rabiot is the confidence, he is always willing to go forward with the ball if he has the chance.

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
the only improvement we have compared to last year bullshit.. doesn't say much!! needs a strong partner also next to him to dominate all teams.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
the only improvement we have compared to last year bullshit.. doesn't say much!! needs a strong partner also next to him to dominate all teams.

Well, we can wait and see how Ramsey does on the other side of the trio. But I would certainly welcome another midfielder at least as good as this young man. Talent was never his issue at PSG.

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
Well, we can wait and see how Ramsey does on the other side of the trio. But I would certainly welcome another midfielder at least as good as this young man. Talent was never his issue at PSG.
finally someone to make Pjanic seems like a normal player. so people can realize that there is better players out there.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Thank God this guy came.

Theres is a world in difference in ball control between him and matuidi. And the has the plus of having a deceidvely fierce shot when given the chance

Im so happy

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
This guy is so average is not even funny and at the same time looks like the best signing this summer. It tells you a lot about how clueless Paratici is.

He adds something but lacks a lot, I can't count the amount of times he hesitates or abandons a play just not to take risks.

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
This guy is so average is not even funny and at the same time looks like the best signing this summer. It tells you a lot about how clueless Paratici is.

He adds something but lacks a lot, I can't count the amount of times he hesitates or abandons a play just not to take risks.
cmon jack, he is really good. not average daaaaaai!

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
cmon jack, he is really good. not average daaaaaai!
He hesitates a lot. I saw him live and I saw how he does not take the initiative. His shot is nice, I'll give you that but you will see when the season gets going, his input will not be enough.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)