Adrien Rabiot (31 Viewers)

renew?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Haven't been able to watch full games yet but I also think in form we just landed a world class midfielder. He may not be pogba but on his day he will add a lot to this midfield.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
If he can improve his through pass, this will be great. His passing are pretty accurate, maybe he is better in midfield side close to CR7 or we need both explosive wide player to capitulate through ball

Sent from my SM-A910F using Tapatalk

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
After Demiral (Higs and Buff too) this guy has really impressed me, looks like our best mid out there, so strong on the ball too, idk about his attitude issues but thus far im impresed

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
If he can improve his through pass, this will be great. His passing are pretty accurate, maybe he is better in midfield side close to CR7 or we need both explosive wide player to capitulate through ball

Does anybody know how did Real compensate for Ronaldo absence in the defensive part of the game? Was it Casemiro covering for him?

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka

rainhard

May 5, 2004
Does anybody know how did Real compensate for Ronaldo absence in the defensive part of the game? Was it Casemiro covering for him?

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka
They dont really care about defensive part as much in Italy. They go for goal(s) and to get that they throw player forward

And because Spain clubs not defensive as tight as Italian team too, big team not too cautious with team that sitting deep and rely with fast counter

Arcticdaly

Oct 3, 2018
They dont really care about defensive part as much in Italy. They go for goal(s) and to get that they throw player forward

And because Spain clubs not defensive as tight as Italian team too, big team not too cautious with team that sitting deep and rely with fast counter

Yes they dont care to defend there defense was always bad but they just out scored the other team by more goals by ronaldo which is why there really struggling now. They had Marcelo and ronaldo on the same wing both players that did little defending.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
must say Im really impressed by his presence whenever i see him play for us. the highlights from the Novara game just show how strong he is.

Arcticdaly

Oct 3, 2018
must say Im really impressed by his presence whenever i see him play for us. the highlights from the Novara game just show how strong he is.
Yeah the way he just bullys people of the ball is impressive there is no need for Matuidi in this team because rabiot can hes job that and so much more ramsey and pjanic beside him can easily work.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Yeah, he has a great physique and he really seems like the type of player to just muscle other players off the ball. Has a great passing game and an elegant style too. Very Marchisio-ish.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I haven't. The kid is talented as hell.

You seen how he standing tackles players off the ball?

Allow me to demonstrate:

Start @0:37. Steals the ball and sets up the counter to Ronaldo who then dishes to Higuain. Daddy long legs put to good use.

- - - Updated - - -

Sarriball at his finest right there. From that outside of the left foot pass from Rabiot to Ronaldo I count I think 5 touches before the ball is in the back of the net

1.) Rabiot pass
2.) Ronaldo control
3.) Ronaldo pass
4.) Higuain control into space
5.) Higuain finish

Marvelous.

- - - Updated - - -

If Dybala was CF he would have had to control the ball and bring it back to his left slowing the whole entire thing to a grinding halt. No way would he have done that with his right.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)