Adrien Rabiot - CM - PSG (20 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
O
okay I get your point but let's not overdo it
i don't know which is part is overdoing. but i understand that even before we were in talk about him. this guy has always been impressive and to me he looked like one of the rare players in PSG that didn't look sketchy overrated fake famous player.

he has a lot of great qualities and he does no bullshit in the game. and he does it with class also!

alot of teams would have paid a lot to get him including real and man u. i guess its a good business!

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
i don't know which is part is overdoing. but i understand that even before we were in talk about him. this guy has always been impressive and to me he looked like one of the rare players in PSG that didn't look sketchy overrated fake famous player.

he has a lot of great qualities and he does no bullshit in the game. and he does it with class also!

alot of teams would have paid a lot to get him including real and man u. i guess its a good business!
:agree: I think a lot of this forum does not realize Rabiot is actually a great signing.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007

Yes Raboit is good, maybe even great, but he's no Marchisio (one of the most complete midfielders ever)

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
:agree: I think a lot of this forum does not realize Rabiot is actually a great signing.
we were not able to boss midfield since last season of pogba. this guy and a player like Ndombele would actually give us this ability again. they can be a great core to the midfield.

Jul 22, 2016
good player, but good chance of him being a jerk and cause some trouble too. i'm not against juve signing him if it means no pogba but enough money for de ligt and/or ndombele.
‚good chance of him being a jerk‘ how do you people come to such conclusions? because of the very little insight that has been given officially official over his time at psg?
cause taken what gigi is saying for example, contradicts that very much. and he’s actually at the same team.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I'm pretty sure our management is well aware of the rumors about Rabiot and are looking into it through more reliable channels than newspapers.And if his behavior was really that bad then we wouldnt be after him

Arcticdaly

Oct 3, 2018
I'm pretty sure our management is well aware of the rumors about Rabiot and are looking into it through more reliable channels than newspapers.And if his behavior was really that bad then we wouldnt be after him
Plus chiellini and Ronaldo wouldnt let any of that bad behavior happen that stuff only happens in weak locker rooms.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)