Adrien Rabiot - CM - PSG (13 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
We all know that free transfers arent free and there are agent commissions and signing bonus but relatively it is free...
Rabiot Ramsey and Can total expense should be 45M when we could easily sell Can for 30M if we want to and Rabiot after one clean season would be worth at least 40M..
Free transfers arent free but relatively they are...

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
Most free transfers aren't free these days. Sign on fee/agent fees are associated with almost all Bosman transfers.
Am not against our club signing free agents , but to come here as bench players with salaries around 3-4m max , those are the big clubs drop outs come here as starters !!

Can , Matudi , Khadera , Ramsey and now Rabiot all the big clubs drop outs and find space here ! Amazing policy !!

We can accept young talents i can accept super stars pirlo alike transfer like Modric for example , but those ...

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Am not against our club signing free agents , but to come here as bench players with salaries around 3-4m max , those are the big clubs drop outs come here as starters !!

Can , Matudi , Khadera , Ramsey and now Rabiot all the big clubs drop outs and find space here ! Amazing policy !!

I can accept it young talents i can accept Modric for example , but those ...
We can't dish out 50-60 million for every new signing.
Expensive purchases like Douglas Costa, Ronaldo and Bernardeschi have to be balanced by cheaper acquisitions such as Can, Mautidi etc.
In any case, I believe we still need to spend big on at least one of De Ligt, Pogba and SMS.

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
What is with the hate on Rabiot? He is not a Pogba type of transfer, but come on. He is a solid player, and he will come for free + the contract isnt too big as being reported + It probably means bye bye Khedira. He will do good here.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
My post was directed at the guy u quoted not at u, sorry.
Anyway as already said, free transfers are no brainers, especially when the players are as young as Can or Rabiot. The oonly risk is high salary which miguy be a problem when selling (Llorente).
We gave Can 16M and 5M net wages. "Free" Can was more expensive than AS or Mandzukic for us. We dont know yet how much Rabiots wages will be but you can bet hes gonna get atleast 10M to sign here. Ramsey was cheap considering we paid him only 3M

Epic

Jan 7, 2013
Rabiot is a great young player, who already at 23 was the most important PSG midfilder and have lots of room to grow.

He is a strong, quick thinking player, good in offensive and defensive phase of the game.

He does not hold the ball, moves it quicky with short accurate passes.

If he comes, he will suit Sarri's style like a glove and will be a very important player for us.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I think the only midfield freebie we have signed that was met with next to no Resistance was Pogba.

Can: wasn't worth the wages
Pirlo: too old
Rabiot: fagiot mommas bitch diva to quote B81
Ramsey: made of glass, too high salary
Pirlo still is the best player we got for free in terms of immediate improvement to the team.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Anyway, while hes an improvement we needed better than him. Cant always settle for lower quality players just because theyre free, while dishing out huge fees on players we dont need
With what money . Didn't you hear that Agnelli trying to bring us more revenue by changing the badge ,shirts and making us more appealing to 3rd party fans is dooming our club?

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Icardi comes if dybala goes.Same as pogba.
I would be extremely surprised if we sign him outright.Also before that to happen higuain and manbro need to go.
I say this because we are going to post a loss this season,heard rumors that it is going to be somewhere between 45-55 mil.
Don't know if it's true.So if we post a loss next year I think we could end up breaching ffp.Of course we can end up needing to sell next year someone until 1 of July 2020.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)