Adrien Rabiot - CM - PSG (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 25, 2019
SMS and Pogba are very similar. SMS can shoot as well as Pogba. Both of those players are about as good as you will get in terms of goal scoring for a CM.

Rabiot is less of a goal scoring threat. His shot is not as good, he can't jump and head like them. His weak foot shooting is not as good.
Thanks, so Rabiot more or less sets the tables for the forwards? Players like that are useful as well but it sure would be nice to have someone that can score the ball as well in the midfield.

Buy on AliExpress.com

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Still relatively new to the sport, when someone questions whether a player can play box to box is that due to stamina issues or a lack of awareness on either the offensive or defensive side of mid or does it mean something completely different?

Good to hear that he's well rounded skill wise.

That isn't promising that he turned down an opportunity to be on a WC team had injury hit. I can understand being upset that he didn't get named to the starting team but considering they won the WC, they likely had depth for days.

I would hope that he plays whatever role Sarri thinks is best suited for team success.

Hopefully being in a professional and winning environment will keep him in line and happy so that he doesn't need to unlesh his mommy again.
If you want an example of what a B2B midfielder is, go look at some Arturo Vidal Juventus videos.
He was the perfect B2B, moving all over the pitch: making tackles and interceptions, moving the ball quickly in midfield and making late runs into the box.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
If you want an example of what a B2B midfielder is, go look at some Arturo Vidal Juventus videos.
He was the perfect B2B, moving all over the pitch: making tackles and interceptions, moving the ball quickly in midfield and making late runs into the box.
Please don't. Nothing will compare and you will be let down by anyone we can possibly sign.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Any one of them (and Ramsey) is a massive upgrade from Matuidi and Khedira. If we are playing with three attackers then I don't think we need a goal scoring midfielder so much as ones who can at least link up with the winger next to them.
How did Jorginho, Zielinski, Hamsik and Allan perform under Sarri, I mean in terms of goals scored. There was a season when Vidal and Marchisio scored around 10 goals each.

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
I think our midfield will be Pjanic, Ramsey, Rabiot, Can and Bentancur.

We have always preferred “market opportunities” in midfield.

I would love Pogba but I think the money will go to defense, hopefully De Ligt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)