Status
Not open for further replies.
OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #1,102
    He talks about correct behaviour when in 2000 they wanted him suspended for life for dodgy deals with young players. :numnum: @Hustini

Suns

Release clause?
    May 22, 2009
    $#@!ing Sabatini, what does Marotta has done to him? this seems personal.
    Marotta just needs to pull the trigger on these deals. If you like Rabiot, fuck signing players 'on our own terms' and show Roma they ain't got shit on us.

Although, since we're more interested in getting Rabiot for free while Roma want to do right by PSG, I think PSG will make the deal happen pretty easily. Especially since PSG are very interested in Pjanic.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
    Dec 10, 2004
    Marotta just needs to pull the trigger on these deals. If you like Rabiot, fuck signing players 'on our own terms' and show Roma they ain't got shit on us.

Although, since we're more interested in getting Rabiot for free while Roma want to do right by PSG, I think PSG will make the deal happen pretty easily. Especially since PSG are very interested in Pjanic.
    But isn't Rabiot free to discuss a transfer in January ? (for June i.e.). So if he decides to sign with a team then it doesn't matter if PSG want to sell.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010

Our terms is not paying money for a bosman. Its psg's fault it got to this point.

This is how we do business son. Our midfield is stacked and we arent gonna pay for rabiot.

Quit your wrong marotta hatred

- - - Updated - - -

But isn't Rabiot free to discuss a transfer in January ? (for June i.e.). So if he decides to sign with a team then it doesn't matter if PSG want to sell.
    Yes offcourse.

Suns

Release clause?
    May 22, 2009
    Our terms is not paying money for a bosman. Its psg's fault it got to this point.

This is how we do business son. Our midfield is stacked and we arent gonna pay for rabiot.

Quit your wrong marotta hatred

- - - Updated - - -

Yes offcourse.
    You think Rabiot is willing to wait for 6 months to join us and reject all other clubs? Guess we could try to convince him with a bit higher salary..

And I think Rabiot can start signing a contract in February.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
    You think Rabiot is willing to wait for 6 months to join us and reject all other clubs? Guess we could try to convince him with a bit higher salary..

And I think Rabiot can start signing a contract in February.
    I'm not entirely sure, but i tought arsenal offered a substantial amount of cash that PSG accepted, but he turned them down.
    He can now indeed sign a contract in februari. So why pay PSG money for a player that will come for free 6 months later ?

Roma is now all talking ass and shit. But if they actually had agreement with his family (wich is not according to rules, they need to get clearence from the club to talk to the player), then why didnt Roma offer a good sum in august "like a respectable top team" ?
    They are so full of shit. Saying "PSG are slightly ahead" seriously is delusion at its finest.

Rabiot has the choise between going to a team that is proving it plays youngsters who are actually talented and ready for first team, is winning and competing far above other italian teams, got steady finances and backing, and got 2 fellow colored french players of roughly the same age.

Or some team that thinks they are the shit cause they got a second place, and could offer a bit more playtime, but offer this immediatly instead of waiting 6 months.

Suns, what would you chose ? I would wait.

Suns

Release clause?
    May 22, 2009
    I'm not entirely sure, but i tought arsenal offered a substantial amount of cash that PSG accepted, but he turned them down.
    He can now indeed sign a contract in februari. So why pay PSG money for a player that will come for free 6 months later ?

Roma is now all talking ass and shit. But if they actually had agreement with his family (wich is not according to rules, they need to get clearence from the club to talk to the player), then why didnt Roma offer a good sum in august "like a respectable top team" ?
    They are so full of shit. Saying "PSG are slightly ahead" seriously is delusion at its finest.

Rabiot has the choise between going to a team that is proving it plays youngsters who are actually talented and ready for first team, is winning and competing far above other italian teams, got steady finances and backing, and got 2 fellow colored french players of roughly the same age.

Or some team that thinks they are the shit cause they got a second place, and could offer a bit more playtime, but offer this immediatly instead of waiting 6 months.

Suns, what would you chose ? I would wait.
    If we have a commitment from him that he will reject every other team then sure I think we should do well by them and pay them a smaller amount this January. Don't want to burn bridges with PSG. They do a lot of business here in Italy and many of the players that never play in PSG are top quality players who could well here at a reduced price.

Honestly, I don't know that much about Rabiot. But if he's a top quality youngster with greatness potential then I would try to outbid Roma. How much could he end up costing with an outgoing contract? 10m tops which could be worth it if Rabiot couldn't wait until he's a free agent..

If there is one thing I like about Marotta its the fact that he's willing to get the elite youngsters out there. Morata(shitty buy back clause), Coman, Berardi, Pogba. Keep the strategy going and get Rabiot too.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)