Adrien Rabiot - CM - PSG (20 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitalbash

Dec 19, 2013
I'm not entirely sure, but i tought arsenal offered a substantial amount of cash that PSG accepted, but he turned them down.
He can now indeed sign a contract in februari. So why pay PSG money for a player that will come for free 6 months later ?

Roma is now all talking ass and $#@!. But if they actually had agreement with his family (wich is not according to rules, they need to get clearence from the club to talk to the player), then why didnt Roma offer a good sum in august "like a respectable top team" ?
They are so full of $#@!. Saying "PSG are slightly ahead" seriously is delusion at its finest.

Rabiot has the choise between going to a team that is proving it plays youngsters who are actually talented and ready for first team, is winning and competing far above other italian teams, got steady finances and backing, and got 2 fellow colored french players of roughly the same age.

Or some team that thinks they are the $#@! cause they got a second place, and could offer a bit more playtime, but offer this immediatly instead of waiting 6 months.

Suns, what would you chose ? I would wait.
I would wait too

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #1,127
    They'd budge in January? If they do but Fiston and Maman Rabiot say no because they want Juve and they can wait a few more months?

:beppe:

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #1,130
    If he can't wait to come here in July then screw him. :D

Hey Adrien! Watch your anus if you go to roma. ;)

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
    Sep 21, 2008
    I think all we have to do is pay him more than Roma to make up for the 6 months he'd have to wait. Coupled with his obvious interest in joining us, that should be enough I hope.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)