Adrien Rabiot - CM - PSG (28 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
I think it's really up to Juve-Roma now. Roma's best shot was to buy him now, since their relationship with PSG is probably better.

I don't know, it looks 50-50.

Roma is known for developing and opening space for younger players.

Juventus however while not known for that, have the 2 best young French players of current times. One of them is 18, and started in the first league game. If Coman gets enough space from Allegri (at least being the first option in rotation ahead of Giovinco), Rabiot, who is a close friend to him, would probably prefer to join Juve.

His mother seems to have build some relationship to Juve's managers. But Roma probably had a deal agreed with them too.

IMO, if he signs for free, he signs with us. If he leaves in January, PSG will give preference to Roma.

So it's probably up for him now. If he really wants to play in the 2nd semester, he'll probably go to Roma. If he's patient enough to wait, he'll join Juve in one year, where one of his closest friends and apparently a big hit is.

The influence of Pogba's and Coman's experiment should be a huge factor.

But if PSG decides to sell, they'll do it to Roma, I'm sure. We screwed them on the Coman thing.

I feel he'll go to Roma. Our midfield is much more crowded than theirs.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Anything can happen next year, especially if EPL teams try to chime in.

- - - Updated - - -

3:05 They already have chemistry. :tuttosport:

- - - Updated - - -

rabiot.jpg

il nuovo platini

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
il nuovo Platini is gonna rock with il nuovo Baggio and the other il nuovos we got.

Since they are a sure thing, I think it's time for us to go for il nuovo Coman and il nuovo Rabiot.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Pereyra Il Nuovo Zidane?

Morata Il Nuovo Trezeguet?

Coman Il Nuovo Nedved/Platini?

Berardi Il Nuovo Baggio?

Sturaro Il Nuovo Tardelli?

Rabiot Il Nuovo Pirlo?

Beltrame Il Nuovo Del Piero?

Leali Il Nuovo Zoff?

Rugani Il Nuovo Scirea?

Did I do this right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)