Adrien Rabiot - CM - PSG (30 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
However, the player isnt interested in playing for a seller team and has allready agreed a deal with the great man to join his friends Pogba and Coman at juventus

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Why wouldn't he be interested in joining a club who will not obstruct a move away from the club if he wants to transfer?
Cause that also applies to his teammates, wich means you can step into a good team, thats shit the season after

If he goes to juve, he comes into a team that wants to improve and win, and has a nature of winning fuck everything :)

frzl

Apr 15, 2006
i hate to say it but if i were rabiot i would probably go to roma (obviously ignoring the juve-fan-thing) and start practising the english language...
he wants to leave psg because of his lack of playing time and we are so stacked with CMs, it´s not even funny.
if you count asamoah and pereyra as CMs then our 7th choice CM is romulo... a guy who had a great last season and was called up for italy´s WC squad.
+ sturaro is coming... roma need him way more than we do and i don´t think that pogba and coman can make the difference.

of course you can argue that pereyra will play a more offensive role and maybe asamoah will be LB but even then he probably won´t play a whole lot.
maybe as pirlo replacement? it that case marchisio would still be ahead of him...

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
...however, next season is probably the last season for Pirlo and he will play limited minutes and miss a lot of games. Asa is most likely gonna be a LB (i havent seen Allegri using him in the middle in the preseason), Pereyra is a CM only in the 3-5-2, hes a backup AM/winger in 4-3-2-1/4-2-3-1/4-3-3. there is a possibility that Licht might leave next summer and im not sure if we trust Zappacosta (or Caceres) enough to start constantly there. Romulo might be the one who will play there (if Licht leaves and if we dont buy anyone). so what we have left? Marchisio, Pogba, Vidal and there are Sturaro and Marrone (who is probably gone by then). what im saying is, there is room for Rabiot if he comes, or it can be created like i showed above. Pogba and Vidal are sure starters, and if Rabiot turns out to be talented enough, we might even have a starting place for him...

frzl

Apr 15, 2006
i don´t see why pirlo should miss more games than he did the last few seasons and even if he does marchisio will be right there.
the point about asamoah and especially pereyra is obviously true, as i already said in my last post, but even if they aren´t seen as CMs in the first place they don´t magically disappear as options for the CM position.
for example if pogba and marchisio are out i would much rather play asamoah as LCM and evra as LB than rabiot as LCM and asamoah as LB.
but time will tell i guess. maybe i´m underestimating rabiot because i haven´t analysed enough .gifs of him ;).

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Allegri has used Asamoah as a CM in preseason while he didn't try Romulo as RB. Romul will never be our RB. I'd say we don't need him, but if Pogba or Vidal were to leave...

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
i don´t see why pirlo should miss more games than he did the last few seasons and even if he does marchisio will be right there.
the point about asamoah and especially pereyra is obviously true, as i already said in my last post, but even if they aren´t seen as CMs in the first place they don´t magically disappear as options for the CM position.
for example if pogba and marchisio are out i would much rather play asamoah as LCM and evra as LB than rabiot as LCM and asamoah as LB.
but time will tell i guess. maybe i´m underestimating rabiot because i haven´t analysed enough .gifs of him ;).
this. go watch some gifs man. you'll see hes a perfect combination of Pirlo Marchisio and Thiago Motta :D. but seriously, i dont think hes that good right now (he could turn out eiher way, flop/top talent). i dont think anyone here has watched him enough to form a definite opinion about his quality. ofcourse there is some hype, but hes definietly talented, otherwise he wouldnt be at PSG 1st team at 19. what im basing my optimism on about him having enough palying time next season is Pirlo mainly. its his last season + the EURO after that which he will most likely play (why else did he stay in the NT). Pirlo will not play as much as the last 3 seasons (not even this season i think). so if we do sign Rabiot he will be our only creative CM bar Pirlo and should play whenever Pirlo is resting.

- - - Updated - - -

Allegri has used Asamoah as a CM in preseason while he didn't try Romulo as RB. Romul will never be our RB. I'd say we don't need him, but if Pogba or Vidal were to leave...
i didnt see him use asamoah there. i missed something then. the piont about Romulo is, if we sell Licht next summer, we will proabably bring Zappacosta back from loan. is he ready to start right away? i dont know but i think not. is Caceres good enough to start constantly as our RB? no. is Romulo a RB? no, but he can play there. is he good enough to be a starter at RB? i dont know but if we sell Licht and dont buy any established RB its between him, Caceres and Zappacosta. take your choice

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Caceres can easily fulfill the role as a starter imo plus Licht will not move. He basically said he loves Juventus and will extend. And even then we'd probably go for a long term fix like Darmian.

Don't remember the game but Asa scored when he was played as a CM this pre-season.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Caceres isnt good enough to start constantly. hes the best the way we use him now, emergenc starter for the whole defense. about Licht, Darmian, zappacosta... i actualy think there is a big possibility he might leave. but its too early to discuss who is leaving and who the possible replacement is. i only want us to sign Rabiot. we'll find a place for him if hes good enough...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)