Adrien Rabiot - CM - PSG (29 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
After we showed that we dont budge under big offers and showed character and stick to our original point and maintained Vidal

....we should now be afraid ?

No. If we had sold Vidal, THEN we would have to be ready for anything.
No, i dont mean that. Its fine that we showed eagerness to keep our players, but you know we will not be able to do that every summer with super offers coming left and right. It will depend on the players from now on... but we have a chance to keep them if we get good results in the CL, otherwise, not.

We NEED to do good and create fuzz in the CL, otherwise i seriously doubt we ca keep them much longer.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Yeah that will be critical.

big season for the coach this year it is.

I wonder if that has something to do with why Conte ...
Thats my theory.. but i dont want to dig much into that matter because i get a lot of flag for it.
Think about it, it makes sense. From Conte´s POV, he believed the 352 could not be improved unless very specific high profile players were bought. Those individuals were expensive therefore almost unreachable. So IMO he said to himself after the sanchez/iturbe saga "you know what, fuk it, ill no start from zero with this team".

I think this because we all know he had no idea how to get out of the 352, and his only solutions was major overhaul or getting dimarias. On top of that he was going to be OBLIGED to perform in the CL, something that he was struggling with. If he struggled once again, he would have maybe run out of excuses so it was better just to leave a project he was not convinced he could improve, in his eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)