Adrien Rabiot - CM - PSG (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Didn't you defend Conte even when he was at fault?

It seems now that the ones who criticized him the most are now defending him from you.
I'm not attacking Conte, and apart from him leaving, i cant think of something that i firmly believe he did wrong.

Conte however was a man who valued experience, and wanted players to earn the shirt. Allegri likes to trow on youth if he can.
In this case, that could have been a deciding factor for Rabiot.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
That's premature hogwash man. Fact of the matter is Conte only had two young players, Pogba and Marrone and gave chances to both, rest is history. Allegri again though I'm thankful Coman got the debute, did so mainly prolly because the other options were out sick.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Conte shoudlnt be critisized at all. 3 scudetti, 2 SC, CL QF, EL SF, that are the best results one of our coaches had since Lippi left us. even if he did some things wrong, which happened from time to time, we should be thankful to him that he was so selfish back then and took the job. who knows what faggots would have coached us in the last 3 yyears and what would we have achieved if it wasnt for Antonio (and Mazzari, for developing the 3-5-2 for us)...

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
We talk about how much we want him on this thread nut does anybody even know what type of midfielder he is? Is he vice Pirlo, Vidal or Pogba?

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
he seems more of a marchisio to me from the 30 seconds i wathced of him. he moves around and distributes the ball all around the field quite a lot. just like Marchisio. but with more vision. he is Marchisio with vision.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #986
    We talk about how much we want him on this thread nut does anybody even know what type of midfielder he is? Is he vice Pirlo, Vidal or Pogba?
    You know Thiago Motta? Think of a better version of him. :p

- - - Updated - - -

behave guys!

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    If rabiot comes... who he will replace?.
    Vidal and Pogs are staples, followed by Pirlo in the pecking order. After that comes Cheesio in place of Pirlo. Then we have Romulo, Coman , Pereyra and Padoin. Then if we add rabiot... when and where he will play?.

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #990
    He takes Pirlo's place who's going to the MLS and Sturaro takes Padoin's spot(not same position).

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #992
    we still need him for the HG rule. Gio and Marrone will be gone.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
    If rabiot comes... who he will replace?.
    Vidal and Pogs are staples, followed by Pirlo in the pecking order. After that comes Cheesio in place of Pirlo. Then we have Romulo, Coman , Pereyra and Padoin. Then if we add rabiot... when and where he will play?.
    Currently we got Pirlo and Marchisio capable of playing the cdm spot
    Both Rabiot and sturaro can play there. Rabiot more allrounded, Sturaro is more defensive minded.

And this is probably Pirlo's last season as a starter.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    oh i see. Perfect then.

I agree with everyone that this season must be the last one from Pirlo in a main role. After that i just dont think we should continue.

By that time it would be 4 very fond years of Pirlo with us, but the gradual change should start after this season.... who knows it could start even sooner depending on Pirlo´s form this year.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
    After what hapened this mercato, we should be ready for anything regarding vidal and pogba
    After we showed that we dont budge under big offers and showed character and stick to our original point and maintained Vidal

....we should now be afraid ?

No. If we had sold Vidal, THEN we would have to be ready for anything.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)