Adrien Rabiot - CM - PSG (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
'Van Ginkel didn't want to move so I got our new player and his fellow countryman to convince him'

The stench of desperation off this old cretin must be what's keeping a lot of the Milan tifosi out of the San Siro

Paid-off-Ref

Dec 16, 2004
'Van Ginkel didn't want to move so I got our new player and his fellow countryman to convince him'

The stench of desperation off this old cretin must be what's keeping a lot of the Milan tifosi out of the San Siro
You left out the best part.

"He thought he would break into a big English team, but their coach told him to come here first after being injured for so long".

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
What's this about Torres being the most "fit" player Milan has ever had? Something about his initial fitness testing...

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
After the diplomatic problems with PSG related to Coman, Juventus would take Rabiot for free, from February onwards. [Via @DiMarzio]

soo many conflicting reports on this guy!!!

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Why is it conflicting?

Iirc P$G didnt want to deal with us adter Coman. Rather sell Rabiot for a fee to theb rittish filth.

But refused he did. So for a bosman he will go.

Now ive heard several timee the player liked us, hes friends with Coman, and we tried for januari bosman.

So why conflicting, am i missing something?

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Why is it conflicting?

Iirc P$G didnt want to deal with us adter Coman. Rather sell Rabiot for a fee to theb rittish filth.

But refused he did. So for a bosman he will go.

Now ive heard several timee the player liked us, hes friends with Coman, and we tried for januari bosman.

So why conflicting, am i missing something?
i dont think PSG is mad at us or something like that. thy dont give a shit about Coman or Rabiot, they can go out and buy some expensive player whenever they want. i think they refused offers for Rabiot because they are lacking their own produced players (that are actually good enough to play in CL) for the UEFA rule (they need 4). they squad was reduced to 21 so they cant have 17 players in CL + 4 useless kids. that would be to dangerous. instead they kept Rabiot nd Chantome which takes 2 hg spots and makes it a lot easier for them to keep some star players...

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
He"ll sign with someone in January and hopefully it will be with us.
Coman should do the talking.
And him and Pogba are good examples for his choice to be easier.
Imo we have the best chance to get him now that they didn't sell him.
:xfinger:

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
He"ll sign with someone in January and hopefully it will be with us.
Coman should do the talking.
And him and Pogba are good examples for his choice to be easier.
Imo we have the best chance to get him now that they didn't sell him.
:xfinger:
Coman getting his chance immediatly could well have been a very important factor here.

- - - Updated - - -

Not to trow with stones, but i have the idea Conte would have put marchisio as cam, add padoin in the midfield, and play with tevez as lone forward instead of giving Coman a chance.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Didn't you defend Conte even when he was at fault?

It seems now that the ones who criticized him the most are now defending him from you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)