Adrien Rabiot - CM - PSG (32 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
What a stupid advise.

Unless it's Juve, Coman should mind his own business.

And I don't belive this stupid rumor anyway.
What's wrong with "has adviced Rabiot to come to Italy" ? He didn't mention Roma IF that report is correct at all that is, because that type of shit is plain and simple horseshit...

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
What's wrong with "has adviced Rabiot to come to Italy" ? He didn't mention Roma IF that report is correct at all that is, because that type of shit is plain and simple horseshit...
That's why I quoted the Roma part, and unless it's Juve I don't give a shit about the rest of Serie A teams.

I'd rather see him in EPL or Swedish Allsvenskan for that matter than to one of our rivals.

And yep, it's bullshit as I said. How the fuck do journalists know what Coman and Rabiot have been speaking. :howler:

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
That's why I quoted the Roma part, and unless it's Juve I don't give a $#@! about the rest of Serie A teams.

I'd rather see him in EPL or Swedish Allsvenskan for that matter than to one of our rivals.

And yep, it's bull$#@! as I said. How the $#@! do journalists know what Coman and Rabiot have been speaking. :howler:
Maybe they smiled...

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
What a stupid advise.

Unless it's Juve, Coman should mind his own business.

And I don't belive this stupid rumor anyway.
lol, they are good friends. would you not advice your friends if they needed it?

man, this team loyalty bs is getting out of hand.

Tomate

Jul 19, 2014
PSG is incredibly stupid for refusing 10-12m. Those sheiks are absolutely nuts. They already couldn't sign Di Maria because of FFP, someone should tell them that they now have to act smart with money if they want to accomplish their dream of winning the CL at some point.

Good for us though. We still have a chance if he's still at PSG tomorrow. :delpiero:

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
We should get him, I don't want to see yet another Nainggolan at Roma.

Vidal and Pogba will sooner or later leave and Pirlo is old.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
have you seen pereyra play CM?
Yes. Looks fine. We'll see how he improves. Not as good as Vidal or Pogba, maybe he could be a squad player. By 2020 when we finish paying the 17M it will be too much for a squad player, I agree. Will I kill myself? No.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Pereyra isnt to be considered a cm midfielder for juventus. He's offensive midfield

But consider Pirlo's age, we got Vidal and Pogba as starters

We need a defensive minded midfielder and depth for all 3 cm positions

Marchisio, Rabiot, Sturaro can all play the defensive cm position, and cover the other two spots aswel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)