Adrien Rabiot - CM - PSG (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
His Mum/Agent " If Juve can find an agreement with PSG it will be an interesting solution. We don't want to renew the contact and PSG know that. We don't have an agreement with any club. If PSG give the OK to leave we will listen to all offers "
Sounds like we are his first priority
Also it sounds like Roma are not that interesting to him (based on the whole article from Football-Italia)

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Sounds like we are his first priority
Also it sounds like Roma are not that interesting to him (based on the whole article from Football-Italia)
ye the only problem is PSG. That if the frenchies are still angry cause of Coman. Let's pray it is not as the rumors claim and we can get Rabiot as well. Else let's make a deal with Rabiot's mommy for the next summer

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
Veronique Rabiot (Adrien's mother/agent) - TS

Agreement with Rome? It's not true, there is no agreement in place with any other club.

My son has a contract with PSG but he does not want to extend it, the club knows that.If PSG decide to sell him in the summer, we will begin to listen to the offers that will come.

PSG are not willing to let him go, they want €10m to sell him.And that's too much for a player that his contract will expire after one year.

If PSG does not receive offers & does not give us permission to deal with a club for a possible transfer, I will respect the rules & I will not speak to anyone but then the player will leave for free.

reallegends

Jan 12, 2013
PSG will eventually let the butthurt over Coman prevail over better business sense.What's 4-5 million to them anyway?They're gonna do a Llorente-Bilbao deal with this kid,I think.Let him rot on the bench rather than make whatever money they can get.Oil clubs:facepalm:

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Not sure that PSG are legit mad with us at all

They have no interest in using their youth products as they can just go out and buy an already proven player instead, they barely used him so I doubt they're mad that we took an unwanted youth product.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
We are so much going to get trolled with this deal and sooner or later we will end up being hated by every other club on earth if Marotta keeps operating this way and no one will want to deal with us anymore. But maybe that's a good thing and in the end we'll be forced to be using our own young players.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
I'd rather invest in him rather than 15mln on Pereyra.

And considering we'll have Evra as a LB that means we'll have Asamoah back in the middle (I guess).
I hear there are two central defenders Thiago Silva and David Luiz. (Yes, I know things about football.)

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
man this whiole psg is mad at us is a journo invention, everyone involved knew that with coman it's PSG's refusal to even loan him out, and with rabiot it's the cabaye purchase, it has nothing to do with Juve.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I'd rather invest in him rather than 15mln on Pereyra.

And considering we'll have Evra as a LB that means we'll have Asamoah back in the middle (I guess).
Or whatever we are paying for Iturbe, these are small sums which won't be a disaster if the player does not work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)