Adrian Mutu (9 Viewers)

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
According to FIFA rules if a player gives a reason for the club to sack him, his next club is liable to pay the players former club ££££.

Fucking bullshit.
Why has the case taken so long to move along then, if the only issue would seem to be whether Mutu's drug use constituted a sackable offence?

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
how about we just kill mutu, problem solved.
They are not interested in him anymore. It's just about the money now and he can't pay shit.

According to FIFA rules if a player gives a reason for the club to sack him, his next club is liable to pay the players former club ££££.

Fucking bullshit.
If such a clause existed, they'd have come after us long time ago.

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
Chelsea is stupied as fuck, if they think its wise to go after juve like this. They knew about mutu and his drug abuse. Got him tested and sacked him. And now they expect juve to pay what they paid for him with interest?

Madrid must pray bale starts taking drugs when he fail miserably..

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
How the hell is Juve liable for Mutu's breach of contract with Chelsea. If someone sells you faulty goods you sue the seller if anyone, which would be Parma in this case. Instead they are asking damages of faulty goods from someone for using it after they threw it away and Fifa thinks it's ok. This is retarded.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
i really struggle to see how juve has a blame in this

player takes coke. owner finds out. sacks him. blames previous owner ?

Dont know the case well, but doesnt understand this

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
i really struggle to see how juve has a blame in this

player takes coke. owner finds out. sacks him. blames previous owner ?

Dont know the case well, but doesnt understand this
Actually its blame future owner not the previous owner which makes it even weirder. Technically livorno owned him before we did too so its blame the second future owner lol.

I read somewhere that Juve is confident that they will win the case in the appeal.

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
Actually its blame future owner not the previous owner which makes it even weirder. Technically livorno owned him before we did too so its blame the second future owner lol.

I read somewhere that Juve is confident that they will win the case in the appeal.
We were also confident that we would win the Calciopoli case.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)